PDA

View Full Version : whats the status of the t56 adapter plate???

sc300
04-27-2004, 12:53 AM
whats up you guys..i havent been here in a long time and i was wondering if anyone has tried to make an adapter plate for an automatic t350 or t400 tranny for the KA????
as some of you might know, i had that 10 second KA 240 a few years back..well i started another project and this time i want to use an automatic tranny..i hate having to go thru clucthes all the times..i know that for a fact that once you can get one of those trannies to work on your car, it will be almost unbreakable up over 1000hp..a bunch of supra guys are using them..Anyway...i am planning to get this done for my 240..let me know if you guys have heard of anyone trying this or if you guys are interested...thank!!!!!!!

duy

NOSTALGIC_HERO
04-27-2004, 09:50 AM
what ever happened to that car duy, last i remember it got sold to some random dude in tampa. and he never got it running the same.

shawn at TNT in north florida did a T56 on Sr, i imagine the KA would be roughly the same deal (adapter plate)

if nobody has done it, then you should.

sc300
04-27-2004, 02:31 PM
i dont know what happened to that car..i really thought someone was going to nmake it faster...but oh well..i am pretty sure i am getting the auto for this car..it is so much easrier to drive down the track..and i think it will cheaper in the long run..

silver88si
04-27-2004, 07:22 PM
put a glyde on it
the turbo's love the load on the 2 speed.