PDA

View Full Version : project suggestions and a few ?

felix44
04-27-2004, 05:43 PM
i have a 89 coupe i went KAT but i had some difficulties and sold the turbo kit, to make a long story short now i have ea 87 300zx, and i have the coupe sitting in the gargae, to make a long story short my project is gonna go 1 of 2 directions, body kit paint sr and that road, but since im kinda broke imthinking strip it down to nothing but frame engine and chasis, like cut off the roof and everything and make a dune buggy out of it, ive seen it on here someone before but i cant find it now, can anyone link me to that? also, what can i cut off of it? without cutting through wires and everything, im pretty good with a welder so roll cage and stuff shouldnt be to much of an issue, just wonderin on you guys thoughts and ideas, since the sr route has been done alot (maybe later i can put an sr in the dune buggy......)

pasha
04-27-2004, 07:21 PM
dood, thats just plain wrong.. http://forums.freshalloy.com/images/graemlins/frown.gif

RDM_II
04-27-2004, 07:42 PM
hey man im not sure what youre saying but i think its cool you want to do a dune buggy id like to do one too but like you i cant really read or write and have no skills so i dont know if i could do such a cool thing but ya you should go for it ok cool

Or in other words, try a little clearer typing and maybe someone can understand what in hell you're talking about.