PDA

View Full Version : Reminder....Altanta Meet this coming weekend

240sxTurbo
11-12-2001, 06:39 AM
Just a quick reminder to everyone, we have having a pretty large gathering of 240SX owners in the Altanta area this coming weekend for the last Track Days event at Road Atlanta. Its free to watch, and there is sure to be lots of fun. I know they have some go karting planned at a really nice indoor place with some propane powered carts that fly, likewise a possible dyno night is in the works. Please if you have any questions email me jburke@unstable-hybrids.com , its all going to get started SAT morning at RA, around 9:00am or so and continue all weekend.....about 30 or so 240SX owners are confirmed to attend, not to mention 300Z and other groups.

thanks
Joel Burke

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 09:59 AM
This event is going to be awesome...

If you are within 400 miles of Atlanta, you have no excuse to miss this. Change all your plans and come to Road Atlanta on Saturday.

Dennis

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 10:05 AM
Indeed, the guys in SoCal can't touch our meets. We do it better down here. We'll have several cars, 2 KA-Ts, 3 SRs, 1 RB, and the best of the best in NA KAs. Plus a lot of "southern humor", what we've become famous for. There is no excuse not to be there.

**DONOTDELETE**
11-12-2001, 10:22 AM
Russ,

What are you doing posting on Freshalloy...you are supposed to be wiring my car at Jason's house.

Don't claim that there will be 2 KA-T's, unless you are out there getting the 2nd one running...

Dennis

95 S14
11-13-2001, 12:19 AM
You better watch out Russ is just stalling to lessen the competetion..

-britt