PDA

View Full Version : Pic of my newly arrived clip

thecmv
12-04-2001, 09:01 AM
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/hellafastm3/lst?.dir=/Nissan+S14&.src=ph&.order=&.view=t&.done=http%3a//photos.yahoo.com/bc/hellafastm3/lst%3f.dir=/Nissan%2bS14%26.src=ph%26.view=t

i have had a few requests for the rhd dash.
email me if u want it.
it comes with the center console,carpet, glove pox, steering wheel, radio, Heater, electronic a/c controls
this s14 has heads up display, ony 6,500 km on the car.

96S14
12-04-2001, 10:08 AM
Just a question about the auto climate control in your clip. Does anyone know if this plugs in to North American versions of the S14? I'd love to have that feature, and would be willing to fight with it a bit to make it work, but I don't want to have to change out all sorts of parts.

I'd assume that I'd have to add a temperature sensor somewhere inside the car, since the stock system wouldn't have that. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the auto climate control in their silvia FSM? I don't own a silvia FSM since my car is still on the KA.

Would you be willing to sell the heater controls separately? Let me know. Email me off list at ryanvb@cadvision.com.

Thanks,

Ryan.

BensonLovesDrifting
12-04-2001, 11:10 AM
pretty neat. i didnt know s14's had a hud.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 01:03 PM
The auto climate control is controlled by the ECU, along with a few electric motors and the temp sensor you'll also need to use the SR ECU, and piggyback it to the KA ECU. Good luck. People don't usually part with ECUs.

Chip_Letzgus
12-04-2001, 04:26 PM
How much did you pay for the front clip and where did you get it from? I'm comparig prices with other companies. Cartunemotorsports.com sell them for around $2800. Pretty cool website. Check it out.

AceInHole
12-04-2001, 04:31 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by R240NA:
The auto climate control is controlled by the ECU, along with a few electric motors and the temp sensor you'll also need to use the SR ECU, and piggyback it to the KA ECU. Good luck. People don't usually part with ECUs.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

what if you're swapping to the SR engine too??

KenFuji
12-04-2001, 04:51 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by AceInHole:

what if you're swapping to the SR engine too??<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

that would be funny if it's gonna be that yellow type-r in the background of one of the pictures.. http://www.freshalloy.com/

nice pics.. hey how much for the front arms, spindles, knuckles and tc rod's?????

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 05:56 PM
I would like to know where you got that clip, thats a really good clip alot of stuff in it that is usually stripped out..

thecmv
12-04-2001, 08:09 PM
i got the clip form rob at motrsunlimited@aol.com

he's a nice guy
they are in cali.

i paid about 5000 for the clip

Mav1178
12-04-2001, 09:30 PM
If you want to adapt the auto climate control, be prepared to do a lot of work.

It is partially controlled by the ECU. If you're not going SR, don't bother. It looks better than it actually works.

-alex

**DONOTDELETE**
12-04-2001, 11:18 PM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thecmv:
i got the clip form rob at motrsunlimited@aol.com
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did your front cut come with any chinese characters on it and the letters EAG?

Demon

James
12-04-2001, 11:42 PM
God luck with the swap ! http://www.freshalloy.com/

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 12:20 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by 96S14:
Just a question about the auto climate control in your clip. Does anyone know if this plugs in to North American versions of the S14? I'd love to have that feature, and would be willing to fight with it a bit to make it work, but I don't want to have to change out all sorts of parts.

I'd assume that I'd have to add a temperature sensor somewhere inside the car, since the stock system wouldn't have that. Does anyone have the wiring diagram for the auto climate control in their silvia FSM? I don't own a silvia FSM since my car is still on the KA.

Would you be willing to sell the heater controls separately? Let me know. Email me off list at ryanvb@cadvision.com.

Thanks,

Ryan.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mav1178, tried to install the auto climate control from an S13 into his, but he quit because he said its not worth the trouble. So if anyone, you can ask him.

mike2016
12-05-2001, 03:58 AM
a stupid off-topic question, what are you gonna do with the front clip when you are done with the swap?? how do you trash it?? http://www.freshalloy.com/

thecmv
12-05-2001, 08:15 AM
my clip did not come with any chinese characters.

a few people have offered to buy the leftover clip because they wanted to convert to RHD. Because most of the dash is intact including the radio and center console.

**DONOTDELETE**
12-05-2001, 11:18 AM
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by thecmv:
my clip did not come with any chinese characters.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually got the answer to my question when I looked closely at the pic of the front left fender..

Demon