The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: New Members introduce yourself!

New Members introduce yourself!

This is the new member introduction thread!

All new (and Newish) members can post here to introduce yourself.

I'll make a start:

My name is Fred and I am in my late 30's..
    I just left the Army a Year ago and now work as a Scientist at Edgewood Arsenal.

I drive a Nissan 350Z, w/ Supercharger with mild 7 psi pulley and bolt ons.
    My previous cars were mostly Infiniti Q45's, but I also owned a 1989 240sx Coupe with SR20DET ACT CLutch, Nismo LSD, Silvia Front End etc etc.
    I love driving fast and here are some pics of my current car:
    http://photos.freshalloy.com/gallery/v/palmerwmd/

Fred...

Re: New Members introduce yourself!

Im not new, but my nissan truck probably has the most mileage here. I also drive an 97 Maxima.

Hi all!

Travis here, 34 years old and currently a full-time student working on my MDiv. Previously I have worked in debt collections and most recently systems testing and development.

Been around cars since the earliest years of my life. I own the 1968 Plymouth Sport Fury (383/auto) that I drove in high school. I have also owned a 1994 Dodge Dakota reg cab short bed with the Magnum 5.2/auto that received MP headers, PCM, M-1 intake and a few other goodies. That was a fun truck Just before school I sold an 89 Lebaron GTS that came with the TII (intercooled 2.2)/5 speed combo from the factory. I swapped in a 2.5 crank, used the stock rods and 2.5 pistons to make a stroker using factory parts. Cleaned up the ports on the head as well as the intake and exhaust manifolds and topped that off with a nice Garrett Super 60 turbo with the larger .63 exhaust housing. It has a 3" exhaust too. Fun car but needed the $ for school....

In our search for cars in 1998, I suggested that my wife drive a Maxima and that was it. We leased a 99 SE for two years and traded it on the 2k SE in the sig which we purchased and payed off last fall. We picked up the 2k1 Sentra GXE about a month ago for around town and daily duties.

Peace,
    Travis

Sup guys, i'm new to fresh alloy but not to the 240 world. I've owned a 91 240sx for the last 5 years, still ka, hope to ka-t by the end of this year after i graduate college.

I'm known as tallic_red240sx over at www.240sxforums.com

Thanks
    -J

Hello everyone. I currently own a VW Passat but am seriously considering purchasing a 350Z. The Z marque has been in my family since before I was born. My dad has owned each Z car (except for the 350Z) beginning with the Datsun 240Z up to the Nissan 300ZX (Z32). I signed up to ask a few questions and I look forward to posting more should I unload the Passat and get something more fun.

Im not new, but my nissan truck probably has the most mileage here. I also drive an 97 Maxima.

do tell - how many miles?

welcome Boris

I'm a new guy. palmerwmd turned me to the site. Thanks Fred! I'm VERY glad to find a local community for my spec v! Feel free to check it out http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2328617/1

I'm about to put a new header on it in the coming weeks.

Thanks! Good to be here. I hope to share my Max knowledge in that section on the board.

T

well i already introduced myself in the s14 section but i guess i can do it here as well...

my name is todd im 25 adn from lower Delaware i have a RBed s14 with some bolt on mods...feel free to ask me any questions u have ill be more than happy to answer or find u an answer...look for my post in teh s14 section titled "hi guys new here....56k beware" theres some pics of my car on there

Hi Folks:
    I am in my 50's and living in beautiful Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada and have just bought a M45 sport after a life time of owning high performance Detroit muscle along with hot rods and custom Harley's. To say that I am impressed with the 45 would be a gross understatement. I just sold my 2003 Ford F150 Harley Davidson version with the supercharged 4.5L engine. I had put some extra zoom-zoom in the F150 and thought that it was a quick vehicle, I think the 45 in stock trim would embarass the Ford. Did I happen to mention that I was way more than a little impressed? Am looking for performance improvments, extra stopping power along with body kits and trick wheels in the future...anyone with some direction on one or more of these avenues would find me very appreciative.
    I look forward to spending time at Freshalloy.com

whats up? I'm Ed. I own a '97 J30t. Have previously owned an arsenal of Nissan's. I'm a tech at Beaverton Nissan in Beaverton, Oregon.

New Members introduce yourself!

Name's Scott, 25. Residing in Northern NJ, working for T-Mobile as a Network Operations Technician. I own a 2005 Pikes Peak White Track Model 350z, currently most stock as far as engine mods go. I lurk here, so just saying whatup.

Fred, you may remember me from a meet awhile ago at the auto-x in Aberdeen.

Welcome to all the Newbies!!!

PS: Scott, I do remeber you by your car...

Hello everyone. I currently own a VW Passat but am seriously considering purchasing a 350Z. The Z marque has been in my family since before I was born. My dad has owned each Z car (except for the 350Z) beginning with the Datsun 240Z up to the Nissan 300ZX (Z32). I signed up to ask a few questions and I look forward to posting more should I unload the Passat and get something more fun.
    You post at vwvortex/Carlounge?

Hi, my name is Dimitri, Im 23 yrs, Ive had my 2003 M45 black on black for almost 2 months now and Im loving it! I am an Audi technician for almost 3 years now, Ive been a tech for a total of 5 years now. I obviously love cars and look forward to spending some time here.

welcome dimitri we look forward to your imput...

I'm not really new, but I haven't posted on this forum for probably almost two years. Thought I'd come back, although my 'main' forum is NICO (shhh!) I know Palmer from there and I like this forum just as much.

DOH!!! tia...palmer owns this forum...hahahah

Yeah, I know. I wonder if Palmer can change my screename for me.

Page 1 of 33 12311 ... LastLast