The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: G35 Online FSM

G35 Online FSM (Updated Links!)

Hey guys - Here is a link to the year appropriate FSM online. For those who do not know what an FSM is, it means Factory Service Manual. This is extremely useful for those who want to work with their car or for diagnosing problems.

PhatG20.Net has changed their download URLs - below you will see a URL to the new correct location for FSM's for the G35 Coupe and Sedan, years 2003-2005 ONLY.

Factory Service Manuals for Infiniti G35 Coupe and Sedans (2003-05 ONLY)

One you have downloaded the FSM(s) you need, you will need the WinRAR utility to obtain the working PDF files (for which Adobe Acrobat required to view.)

Download WinRAR from here.

Download Adobe Acrobat from here.
    Thanks!
    William Perdigon

File type

What opens these files. My MS Word 2000 doesn't.

They are .rar files, which is a compressed file. You need to download a copy of WinRAR or something similar to uncompress it.

sorry about that - i didn't post that part up - thanks sean
    Thanks!
    William Perdigon

Umm, aren't the FSM's copyrighted material?

(would not want Fresh Alloy get into hot water with Infiniti)

Dark Energy Rules
    I wondered the same thing, and I have been told that Nissan has on some level agreed to this. Freshalloy does NOT want to get Nissan/Infiniti upset and would not be posting these links unless it was okay with them.

If problems do develop I am sure that the posts will be eliminated.

- Riff

I have never had any issues because I am not selling them.. I put the first G20 FSM's up in 04, never had a problem!! =) Have fun, and enjoy!!

thanks

Not working :(
    2k3 G35s
    2k4 330CiC

Dark Energy Rules

Smile New links available!

Quote Originally Posted by joedaddy
    Not working :(
    They're working now! All the links are updated.

Sorry - but still no FSM's for the 2006-2007-2008 G35/G37

- Riff

Sorry all for the moving and removing and moving again of the links. Anyway, new server, new site, new file structure. ANYWAY. They will be there for a long long time!! =)

As for the 06-07-08... Give me a little bit of time, expanding with Mercedes Benz, and VW Stuff ALso.. I buy all of these and post them.

ty

the fact that these manuals are posted for a 03 sedan i just bought used is simply amazing.

i would like to thank both the poster and nissan. i plan on doing much of the upkeep myself and the fact i've now have reference material is comforting.

i just put another "ticky" mark in the infiniti column.

again, ty.

Dark Energy Rules

New URL for Download Now In Place!

I have just updated the URL in the OP to reflect URL changes made by PhatG20.Net (which they were very kind to inform us about.)

We will modifying FSMs downloads for all Nissan and Infiniti models over the next several days.

Thank you for your patience and most of all, thank you to PhatG20.Net and every one of our FreshAlloy members!

- Riff

Any update on when we might see the 2007 G35 FSM's online here? Or a link to them?

Quote Originally Posted by phatg20 View Post
    Sorry all for the moving and removing and moving again of the links. Anyway, new server, new site, new file structure. ANYWAY. They will be there for a long long time!! =)

As for the 06-07-08... Give me a little bit of time, expanding with Mercedes Benz, and VW Stuff ALso.. I buy all of these and post them.
    __________________________________________________ _________________
    Infiniti '07 G35 Sedan Journey w/ Sport Wheels and Navigation package
    Southern California

Give me about a week here.. I will get them up.. for 06/07/08 Sedan & 06 / 07 Sedan

Quote Originally Posted by phatg20 View Post
    Give me about a week here.. I will get them up.. for 06/07/08 Sedan & 06 / 07 Sedan

Hey Phat, is your site still up? I canít seem to load the main page.
    09 G37x Sedan - Prem, Nav

doesn't work... :(

Depending on what you are looking for Infinitihelp.com has loose sections of most service manuals available for free. Free downloads are limited per day and if you need/want full manuals there is a subscription fee ($10). Here's where you'll find the free sections:

http://x.infinitihelp.com/forum/local_links.php?catid=3