The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: G35 accessories Installed *PICS*, + other new items

G35 accessories Installed *PICS*, + other new items

More than a few have asked for a way to see some of the other G items for sale. I've tried to come up with some unique items for the G and will continue with this quest. I will add to this post as newer items become available. Be sure to keep checking this post.

Officially now avail. More info on the site, etc.

New Piaa silicone wiper blades to fit your G. These blades are incredible and last!

Some new freshly installed pics.

G35 Wipers/write-up here

New Carbon fiber door pillars. Add just a little more sport to your G sedan with this unique and subtle mod.

Before:

After:

Carbon fiber door pillars, g35 sedan/write-up

Carbon fiber engine cover, sedan and coupe.

G35 Carbon engine cover/write-up

New cross-drilled/sotted rotors.

G35 Rotors/write-up here

For more items - www.burtmanindustries.com - then click search by vehicle.
    Jason B
    2002 Q45 website
    For all Car/SUV Accessories, please visit www.burtmanindustries.com
    717-319-2100 text/call (24/7)
    Email:jason@burtmanindustries.com

Thumbs Up - Brakes from Burtman Industries

Hello All,

I recently purchased a set of rotors and pads for my 2005 Infiniti G35X from Jason at Burtman Industries. I received the rotors and pads about 3 weeks after placing the order. The parts fit perfectly. I have now broken them in and I have about 500 miles since the install. So far these are great! They are completely quiet, the stopping power seems to be better than the stock setup I'm coming from, I haven't noticed any appreciable brake dust on my aftermarket wheels and they look awesome! I highly recommend these for any other G35 owners.

Quote Originally Posted by e_gillman View Post
    Hello All,

I recently purchased a set of rotors and pads for my 2005 Infiniti G35X from Jason at Burtman Industries. I received the rotors and pads about 3 weeks after placing the order. The parts fit perfectly. I have now broken them in and I have about 500 miles since the install. So far these are great! They are completely quiet, the stopping power seems to be better than the stock setup I'm coming from, I haven't noticed any appreciable brake dust on my aftermarket wheels and they look awesome! I highly recommend these for any other G35 owners.
    I can still do all this stuff.
    Jason B
    2002 Q45 website
    For all Car/SUV Accessories, please visit www.burtmanindustries.com
    717-319-2100 text/call (24/7)
    Email:jason@burtmanindustries.com