The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: coolest car/s you've gotten to drive

I haven't driven any classics or high dollar cars...
    I drove a slightly modified Lightning
    99 Corvette with a targa top
    two fully restored 1940's Farmall tractors
    1993 240SX vert-stock dd for now.
    1995 Volvo 850 Turbo- 60% of the time it works, every time.

My uncles 2005 pathfiner/altima. Only done so much at the age of 17. Life goal win the lottery get a GT-R.

I drove a BMW 325 on the Nurburgring's Nordschleiffe.

that benz was a rocketship to drive.
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...15156761865622 [kennyatinfiniti@aol.com][GTSPEC][VinnyTenRacing]

Quote Originally Posted by chirkowatson View Post
    It is very trendy craze of driving. I love to drive. I love my super yellow car. I had many coolest drives of my life in this car. It is Saleen S7 Twin Turbo. It has a whopping 750 horsepower! The car is said its aerodynamics would enable it to actually drive on a ceiling upside down! With doors that open towards the skies and unbelievable looks this race car for the street is sure to impress!

Being a professional race car driver, I also have done a lot of driving instructions for high performance driving schools, done a lot of car manufacturers test/ track driving, done a lot of track data testing for magazines, etc,

Needless to say that I have been blessed to have gotten to drive a LOT of diverse cars. One of my favorite of all times I have driven is the ^^ above mentioned Saleen S7... That car is fantastic, for road driving, it is hard to beat the newer Bentley Continental GT's. Also some notable mentions has to go out to the GT2 and GT3 Porsche's, and more recently the data acquisition test I did for GM Performance and Source Interlink in the surprisingly jaw dropping new ZR1 Corvette..... I can go on and on.....
    SCOTT @ RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS
    Proudly building & driving some of the fastest Track & Dyno Proven, Daily Driven cars in the country

Years ago I used to work as a doorman at the Biltmore Hotel in Miami and got to drive a ton of nice cars, Rolls, Bentleys, Vipers all the range of Ferraris, Porsches, Astons you name it. A few of the ones I remember most were a half dozen or so Lamborghini Diablos. Holy crap they're a ********** to drive at slow speeds! HEAVY clutches, trannies like rowing machines and heavy non-power steering. Most were just around the lot or to the garage but a few times I was allowed by our regulars to stretch their legs. I got a test drive in an original non kit Porsche 930 Slantnose by far the rarest and scariest thing I've ever been in. I worked as an assistant for a VP of AMEX for a while and he gave me his '96 Porsche 993 Turbo and convertible to drive as my own for more than a few weekends while away on business, and even a track day on the Homestead Motorsports Complex's road course. First time I got the Turbo it had about 900 miles on it and I was only 18. It's still one of my all time favorite cars. I used to own a '92 NSX, riddled with issues. More recently I've driven a Viper GTS VCA edition w/ 700 whp and 800wtq, and a Tesla roadster belonging to my brother's in laws. The Viper is deceptively quick, it just doesn't feel as fast as it really is, kinda like you're driving a big leather 10 cylinder couch. The Tesla on the other hand is really fast and feels even faster, it RIPS away from lights and doesn't make a peep, no noise to scream to the cops that you're driving like an a-hole.

Bike wise I used to work for a dealership in Miami and a customer let me take his T-Rex for a test drive, THAT thing is a BLAST. My close friend founded SportBikeRentals.com Miami and we regularly took the bikes out for a proper thrashing on sunday mornings. All the Japanese liter bikes and a Ducati 1198, a Hayabusa, Can-Am Spyder and a '09 MV Agusta F4. It was only the second time it was out on the street and I did a nice 30 yard stoppie right up next to the owner at a light. "Did you just endo my BRAND NEW $30,000 bike?!" "Naw Bert! I don't know what you're talking about!" PRICELESS!
    My Stable:
    S14, SR, FMIC, SC50, 355whp-stock cams+intake mani
    Pearl White 350Z Enthusiast, 19'' TE37's +22 offset
    '06 Kawi ZX6R
    '08 Honda CBR1000RR
    RIP Paul Souder

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456