The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Lowering kit 1990 Nissan Pathfinder

Lowering kit 1990 Nissan Pathfinder

Does anyone make a Lowering kit for a 1990 Nissan Pathfinder 2 wheel drive. im no good at photo shop but in the future that what i would like it to look like

2WD Pathfinder's exist? I can't say I've ever seen one in person.
    -Mike
    '08 Mazdaspeed 3 GT - Daily Fun
    '92 Nissan 240SX Coupe - Down for the count

belltech??? if not custom airbag system will be needed. check out nissanminis.com for more indepth info
    97 200sx - SHDW03 - paint faded, 120K miles, stock (bus'up) **SOLD**
    96 Hardbody - 2" drop, Titan rims **SOLD**
    92 300zx 2+2 - DD
    05 Quest - wife's car
    07 Titan CC - ingen intake, stillen drop springs, KPtechnologies modules

Quote Originally Posted by MikeSable
    2WD Pathfinder's exist? I can't say I've ever seen one in person.
    Yeah it has the spare tire in inside the car and from what ive read that means its 2WD. It was a hand me down from my uncle and I think he told me it was 2WD also.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawaii200sx
    belltech??? if not custom airbag system will be needed. check out nissanminis.com for more indepth info
    I go to Belltech's web site and click on lowering kits and it only say they have kits for Cadilac, Chevy, Dodge, Ford, and GMC. Are one of those kit compatible with my truck? Oh I posted the same thread in nissanminis.com and I havent got a reply.

Does it have a transfer case shifter next to the transmission shifter or not? Jeez, you don't know how to tell a 4WD from a 2WD?
    88 XE V6: 6+" of lift(Superlift UCA's/JGC coils, Trailmaster 3" body lift), 33x13.50 Swamper LTB's, L&P complete steering, Rancho SS/RS5000's front/9000's rear. Warn hubs, XD9000 winch, Powertrax rear locker, Smittybilt grilleguard, 110A Quest alt and fan swap, dual batteries, lots of PIAAs, hand-ported/polished TBI
    Admin for NPORA, Moderator for VGPowered Forums, NissanHelp.com, AllNissans.com, and NissanForums.com