The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Cops

Cops

While on the way to my dads house i pulled into a quick trip on 141 a cop was in there and kept starin at me he left before me and just waited at his car. I walked out and he was there just lookin at me i left and pulled back onto 141 southbound twords atlanta. im just crusin when i look in my review mirror and i see the cop speedin weavin in and out of traffic and gets behind me. He puts opn his lights and i pull over. He gets out and asks why i know ive been pulled over and i say no he tells me i did an "unsafe" lane chang and did not use my turn signal...he goes to his car pulls my lisence and comes back and says sign here im like what am i signing and whats goin on he refused to answer untill i asked a second time he goes its your tickets...i asked if i could be let off with a warning and he said no. I got the two tickets and while i was pulling back onto 141 the cop went northbound which proves to me that he singled me out i cant wait till court to fight this ****.:caged:
    MY CAR:
    2010 NISSAN FRONTIER LE CREW CAB AVALANCHE WITH STEEL LEATHER. WISH LIST: EXHAUST, INTAKE, XENONS, SUPERCHIPS
    2009 NISSAN VERSA HATCH 6-SPEED SO FAR XENONS OTHER MODS ON THE WAY(TRADED)

That sucks. I would be unbelievably angry at that situation. Were you in a fancy car? Seems like the cop had it out for you. Must have been time to make a quota or his boyfriend was riding him that he is a pansy cop. good luck fighting the ticket. Judges are sometimes jerks too because they get to know the cops and side with them. The whole system is breaking down!

Were you Driving While Black in Atlanta's north burbs?
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." They're not gonna catch us. We're on a Mission from God. Hit it.

From the book of 1 Avalonians: Thou shalt not park a Nissan Maxima in thine driveway and thou shalt not have any gods before Toyotathon.

Ftc.
    -Cory

1992 Nissan 240sx KA24DE-Turbo: The "Showcar"
    532whp/486wtq at 30psi (stock internals)
    12.6 @ 122.3mph-22psi

Quote Originally Posted by M_TYPE_X
    Were you Driving While Black in Atlanta's north burbs?
    No im white cop thought i was underage and gave me two ******** tickets to cover his mistake
    MY CAR:
    2010 NISSAN FRONTIER LE CREW CAB AVALANCHE WITH STEEL LEATHER. WISH LIST: EXHAUST, INTAKE, XENONS, SUPERCHIPS

And i drive 00 Accord sedan
    MY CAR: