The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 240sx vs gsxr bike

question.
    if you said you have the kit ECU, I assume the KRT one, why would u still need PCIII since the kit ecu is fully adjustable already?
    In that dyno graph, where is a/f graph? Its blank; not much of tuning if there's no a/f ratio display. It doesn't even look like a general dynojet layoutu.

Plus, there's no description on the bike, temperature, humidity, not to mention it didn't even have dynojet logo or the tune shop name and address on the graph.

hey, how about a overlay or just the dyno result of the bike un-tuned and complete stock on the same dyno? Since you said he put 109rwhp stock on the dyno.

I'm really curious since I've never seen something like this before...
    On Kawi forum, most 07 zx6r with almost SAME mod as yours, full Arkapovic sys, power commander, velocity stacks put down 118rwhp max. Unless that dyno of yours read 20% too high, since bolt on with tune won't yield 30+rwhp on a bike.

Maybe this 141 number is a great bragging right, there's really no secret at all but all public available parts and PowerComannder tunning, but indeed the bike is just as quick as all other 118rwhp ZX6R.

Just a good reference, most (under normal distribution if you are into statistic) 06-07 GSXR750 put down 130rwhp and 53 rwtq on dynojet with full bolt on no internal.

Quote Originally Posted by fro20
    NIce numbers, the only thing people were really doubting was the tq number, I saw 54 lb-ft on the sheet, but not 63.1 or whatever you said. Anyway, PM me the secret as I am going to buy another bike soon, and instead of a 1kcc I may want to do this.
    there's no secret, that dyno just read way too high.
    How would someone spend "7k" in the motor but no internal work, that's one hell of bolt on parts and tuning charge

hehe, the more I search around, more I found out.

Here is a dead giveaway, on your graph you make over 40lb-ft of torque at 4000rpm, even Formula Xtreme 600 bike can't make that much of torque down low.
    I've neven seen any 600cc class bike make over 40lb-ft of at 4grand.

that graph looks kind of like a 750cc class graph

Holy crap 40 ftlbs at 4000 rpm.... What are you riding a v twin?!?! Ur dyno just read a little high bro. And hey gunluv, Most all full race bikes are completed devoided of as much torque as possible, torque means longer strokes, heavier internals. Street bikes need rev's to move from light to light, stop and go traffic... Race bikes launch at 14,000 rpm, and never go below it. So, most street bikes will have more torque over the majority of race bikes. If they want a 20,000 rpm redline as on full race bikes, they really lighten everything they can- knife edge crank, lighten and balance the conrods, get rid of counter balance shafts. If they can- depending on rules- They will get larger pistons and bore motor, then de- stroke - means slower piston speed, but a HUGE rev's increase.- Familiar trick to the GTR guys in japan too- If you're boosted, Rev's are your friend. Then they run into crank walk... YEAH!!! lol.
    -Vote "Libertarian"- and govern yourself!
    - Ron Paul for President
    "Government is Inheritantly flawed and evil and needs a re-dress or revolution by the people once every 100 years to rid itself of corruption"- Thomas Jefferson WE ARE WAY OVER DUE!

Current rides: '98 GTR, '92 B2600i, '00 R1, '05 GSXR750.
    [SIZE=2]Gone but not forgotten-RIP: '94 944,'95 SVX, '99 Hayabusa, '97 CBRXX, 98 R6, '88,'89,'92 Alltrac Celica's, '89 Sprint

Quote Originally Posted by gunluvS14
    hehe, the more I search around, more I found out.

Here is a dead giveaway, on your graph you make over 40lb-ft of torque at 4000rpm, even Formula Xtreme 600 bike can't make that much of torque down low.
    I've neven seen any 600cc class bike make over 40lb-ft of at 4grand.

that graph looks kind of like a 750cc class graph
    Yeah, I did't inspect that in deoth, wow. I dont have my r6 dyno anymore, I sold it with the bike, but it was nowhere near that tq at that rpm. It had hella mods for a 2000 r6, IMO. stg2 jet kit tuned by one of the graves techs that was at MMI with PRM ign advance disk, V-stacks, K&N filter, Hindle full system, gears and 520 chain. All that with tuning was no where near 7 g's. Infact I spent 7 g's over 6 years for parts to include all my tires and prof maintnence along with my damper, brake upgrades, fork kit, fairing mods,flip-kit and attack rear sets.
    :p S13, just like butterscotch...the best

suprise suprise, evil skinny didn't come back to defend himself.

further investigation found out his tuner(4-PR performace) is a dirtbike-ATV shop.

http://www.4-playracing.com/ContactUs.htm

Even those club racers from that area never heard of that shop, must be the best tuner from the Midwest i bet :D

actually that was my most recent dyno. Done at Woodfield Kawasaki. They aren't even allowed to change the oil on my bike. I use fuel moto in Neenah wis for my tunning. I have a dyno chart from them from months ago that shows a solid 121 before my mods were all done and on pump gas after riding for 3 hours to get the bike tuned. I will post that dyno tonight for ec
    veryone to see. And on the comment of deffending myself I have been out of my home office on the road most of the week. I am posting this from my iPhone. But if your local to Chicago stop by to check out the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by evil skinny
    actually that was my most recent dyno. Done at Woodfield Kawasaki. They aren't even allowed to change the oil on my bike. I use fuel moto in Neenah wis for my tunning. I have a dyno chart from them from months ago that shows a solid 121 before my mods were all done and on pump gas after riding for 3 hours to get the bike tuned. I will post that dyno tonight for ec
    veryone to see. And on the comment of deffending myself I have been out of my home office on the road most of the week. I am posting this from my iPhone. But if your local to Chicago stop by to check out the bike.
    I still don't understand what you are trying to say. You said that picture u posted before of your dyno was done by Woodfield Kawasaki? but it printed with 4-PR performance on it? and you had solid 121 to the wheel stock?

I hope you will realize that dyno you ran is way off....

why crop off the dyno run file description? where's the bike model? Condition like temperature and humidity?

just look at the torque curve, it is not a 599cc bike dyno graph.

the 121 was not stock. That's was the last time I had it dyno tuned, of just dynoed. The 141 was done by 4 play at Woodfield Kawasaki at there dyno days. 4 play racing has a mobile dyno.

get your story straight dude, or just give it up.
    first u said u put 67lb-ft of torque to the ground, then u post a dyno sheet that belongs to something else that makes 54 lb-ft of torque and said it is your 07 ZX6R. You said you spent 7 grand into the motor but all you bragged about is your bada$$ tuner, custom map (which was so bada$$ can't even take out that HUGE hp and tq dip at 13krpm), your Akrapovic system, woopy doo BMC air filter, and your Race ecu (evidently the race kit ecu wasn't fully adjustment enough, you still need a piggyback powercommander along with it)..... all of the above but STILL no internal work

in that dyno graph from your "4 play racing mobile dyno which reads way wrong if it really your bike", you didn't even show the detail of bike information, weather condition etc... and whatsup with 40lb-ft of tq before 5k? out from a 599cc engine?
    and I thought u were going to post your "pretuned" graph....

go ahead, list all of your mods, show some pictures, educate us how u well spend your $7000 in just motor.

Folks from Chicago area in cycleforums is laughing their arse off.

btw, you drag race? you club race any? trackday? post some pictures of that bike in action man, stop teasing us with that Internet 141 rear wheel horsepower.

Quote Originally Posted by evil skinny
    the 121 was not stock. That's was the last time I had it dyno tuned, of just dynoed. The 141 was done by 4 play at Woodfield Kawasaki at there dyno days. 4 play racing has a mobile dyno.
    Everytime someone points out a flaw in what you have said previously, you change your story, or add more to it so it suits you.

So the last time you had it dyno tuned it read 121whp.

Then at a local dyno day you dynoed 141whp.

A 20whp difference, almost 17% more if you take the 121whp figure as the starting point. Or if you take the 141whp as the starting point, then the 121whp figure was 14.2% lower.

Let's take the 14.2% out of the 54.5 lb-ft of TQ, and we get about 47 ft-lbs. So 121whp and 47 ft-lbs of TQ from full bolt ons without touching the internals. Sounds about right, seeing as the 06-07 bikes make about the same kind of power, if not more, than the older bikes, even ones that were modded. At least it was the case with the Gixxer 600 and the R6.

So, again, it is now making sense that you are saying the bike put down 121whp modded, as that is at least plausible, but you going around flaunting the 141whp sheet is nothing but trying to inflate your own ego. I'd believe the 121whp figure before I'll believe the 141whp figure.

Like a lot of us have been saying all along, 15% to 20% in difference between different dynos is possible, and for you to put that much emphasis on the 141whp figure is like the Supra owners walking around with their 1001rwhp dyno graphs in their back pockets and showing it to all the Civic guys that their Supra makes more than 1000rwhp. What is the point of that? It's still going to run a 12 second quarter mile, but at like 140mph.

This whole debate is getting stupid, because we are all here for facts, and here comes a guy that will only give out "details" that he had "forgotten" or better yet, will "suit" his argument, but nothing's concrete prove.

Like gunluvS14 said, your graph has nothing on it that indicates that it was a graph of your bike, and that you own a 600cc bike. If you seriously want to shut us all up, you would have taken a picture of the graph with your mug, giving us the finger, with a sheet of paper in the background or foreground that says "f--k you Fresh Alloy Haterade sippers, I am Evil Skinny on Fresh Alloy and I'm sick of you guys' s--t".

But I guess you won't do that, because you can't send that kind of picture over an iphone

i told u he was BS'n bout his bike.

Yeah if no BS then tkae a pic of the whole sheet so we can see all the info, and dont photoshop it either, we will know.
    :p S13, just like butterscotch...the best

HOly Crap... I need to get my fishing waders out.... I don't want to get the cow poo on my new boots.. 141 WHEEL horsepower on a 600!!!! LOL... this guy needs to share his crack pipe with the rest of us! I want to run my busa on his dyno... I got a stock busa with some neon lit tire nipple caps and those frayed plastic handle bar ends in pink even!... bet I can get somewhere around 300 on "his" dynos...
    -Vote "Libertarian"- and govern yourself!
    - Ron Paul for President
    "Government is Inheritantly flawed and evil and needs a re-dress or revolution by the people once every 100 years to rid itself of corruption"- Thomas Jefferson WE ARE WAY OVER DUE!

Current rides: '98 GTR, '92 B2600i, '00 R1, '05 GSXR750.
    [SIZE=2]Gone but not forgotten-RIP: '94 944,'95 SVX, '99 Hayabusa, '97 CBRXX, 98 R6, '88,'89,'92 Alltrac Celica's, '89 Sprint

i mean look at his dyno sheet, it shows his bike making 100whp at 10k rpm. i mean, with ur tune, velocity stacks... etc seems like you have no LOW end loss at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12