The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: My s13 vs s13 w/ s15 sr and s13 w/ s13 sr

My s13 vs s13 w/ s15 sr and s13 w/ s13 sr

Well I was going home after dropping off my friend and then I see these 3 s13's. So i decided to take a detour and followed them then they get on the free way and saw me so the start punching it and so did i. I was in top of 2nd gear then shifted to 3rd and started pulling on them. then shifted to 4th WOT then i see one of them started to catch up and once I hit redline on 4th shifted to 5th and WOT again ( don't know how fast I was going all I saw was 6000RPM in 5th). After that they couldn't catch me anymore. so I exited and they followed me to a starbuck and they talked to me and asked what i have in the car. Shoot the sh** for a llitle bit then went home. For some reason I thought the S15 sr should have been faster than mines. My current mods are S13 sr w/ 2871R and PFC @ 16lbs w/ the usual bolt ons stock block, head and manifolds

Quote Originally Posted by blownmotor
    For some reason I thought the S15 sr should have been faster than mines. My current mods are S13 sr w/ 2871R and PFC @ 16lbs w/ the usual bolt ons stock block, head and manifolds
    The S15 motor still only has a T28 turbo.
    Pushin Nissans since 1997.