The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: maturity does not come with age...haha

maturity does not come with age...haha

This morning coming into work - I see a Porsche Carrera I think I recognize...sure enough it's my bosses husband. I always hear stories about how competitive this guy is, and how hyperactive type A he is. He parks illegally all the time, throws away tickets, etc. (lol...he's a surgeon)...I've only talked to him a few times- and he probably doesn't know me. Dumb luck we pull up next to each other at a stop light, and 2 city blocks (no cars) ahead there is construction in his lane.

I just KNOW there is no way this guy will wait patiently and pull in behind me..he's going to gun it. I don't even have to look over(lol..I don't want him to recognize me), as soon as the light turns green I gun it, as does he...haha, and he actually keeps on it until right up to the construction cones, having to slam on the brakes and stop , signal, and get over ..in the back beoootch!!

The satisfaction had nothing to do with who's car's faster...just knowing that someone who hates to lose that bad..lost

Wow- I'm irresponsible..at least I didn't have kids with me, and it wasn't in a school zone (no workers were out on the road) - but this one was too good to pass up

Quote Originally Posted by janders211
    This morning coming into work - I see a Porsche Carrera I think I recognize...sure enough it's my bosses husband. I always hear stories about how competitive this guy is, and how hyperactive type A he is. He parks illegally all the time, throws away tickets, etc. (lol...he's a surgeon)...I've only talked to him a few times- and he probably doesn't know me. Dumb luck we pull up next to each other at a stop light, and 2 city blocks (no cars) ahead there is construction in his lane.

I just KNOW there is no way this guy will wait patiently and pull in behind me..he's going to gun it. I don't even have to look over(lol..I don't want him to recognize me), as soon as the light turns green I gun it, as does he...haha, and he actually keeps on it until right up to the construction cones, having to slam on the brakes and stop , signal, and get over ..in the back beoootch!!

The satisfaction had nothing to do with who's car's faster...just knowing that someone who hates to lose that bad..lost

Wow- I'm irresponsible..at least I didn't have kids with me, and it wasn't in a school zone (no workers were out on the road) - but this one was too good to pass up
    And you were driving a............? Modded? Mph reached?

Quote Originally Posted by colt45
    And you were driving a............? Modded? Mph reached?
    My 240sx ~250rwhp...probably didn't get going too fast, as it was in the city and I didn't look @ my gauges

Great story!!
    2006 m45 sport
    injen intake/sri setup/ gone and won't be missed
    custom exhaust
    20"mizzanos
    fully loaded
    2008 M5 loaded,what I wish the M could be.

FYI most doctors can't drive worth a damn.
    09 M35S - Liquid Platinum

Quote Originally Posted by 07G35S
    FYI most doctors can't drive worth a damn.
    Amen to that... I went to a Porsche Club of America autox and all the rich doctors/nerds couldn't drive their cars worth a damn.

The guys in boxters were running 2 seconds shorter
    theantiteam.com

We all know that with age just comes more money and better toys!

You work for a man or a woman?
    If you work for a woman, it's obvious that it is ruining your life and leading you to suicidal activities!

Don't mess with lawyers and surgeons. They all kill themselves soon enough.
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." They're not gonna catch us. We're on a Mission from God. Hit it.

From the book of 1 Avalonians: Thou shalt not park a Nissan Maxima in thine driveway and thou shalt not have any gods before Toyotathon.

lol... I was at a local AutoX last week and there was an older guy there in his 911 turbo with a flame suit and gloves, shoes the whole works. He was slower than me too, and it was my first time out to an AutoX event.

His license plate said "FOR DAD"... so sounds like his rich son/daughter bought it for him.