The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Strut Bar ???

Hey guys, Im posting a gauging interest thread above in a few minutes, and will repost the link back here to see if we can make this happen!
    ..:: 2006 M35X DG ::..

Quote Originally Posted by Supreme View Post
    Hey guys, Im posting a gauging interest thread above in a few minutes, and will repost the link back here to see if we can make this happen!

Thanks!!!

I will get one also if it is well made and under $300.

I know this is a very old thread, but I just found it...

My company was the first one to ever make a strut tower brace for the G35 and I feel very strongly that it is still the most well made and designed STB for those cars. I may be interested in making these for the M's if there is enough interest. PM or respond to me and let me know.... thanks....'

Here is a couple of pics of our G35 STB just as a reference, notice how it ties not only into the strut towers, but alse the upper controll arm for a much more rigid bracing effect and more torsional riginity.....

Let me know if there is an interest guys........
    SCOTT @ RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS
    Proudly building & driving some of the fastest Track & Dyno Proven, Daily Driven cars in the country

i am very interested.. only if my engine cover and such will not have to be removed to have the strut bar stay in place
    _______________[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Myspace

Here we go again..

appreciate your offer... would like more info.

where does the strut hook/bolt up? It does not look like the "normal" place over the front struts. Maybe a pic of the strut off the car?

also, would you happen to make sway bars, braces etc for the M?

thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by batmobile View Post
    i am very interested.. only if my engine cover and such will not have to be removed to have the strut bar stay in place
    +1

-Smitty
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

WoW.. very interesting.. if it does happen.. i am in for one.. but like Batmobile saids.. let's hope the cover will go back on with no cutting.. LOL I will need someone to ship that to me to Taiwan tho.. LOL

George

Very interested. Must be quality and multi-point mount. No cheapo over-engine mount. I've been looking for a good one as well. I'm OK with a bit of plastic cutting, as long as the bar mesh'es well with the surroundings. I.e., perhaps black powder coated.

WA2GOOD,

I tried clicking on your name to PM you, but the site has been messed up for me ever since they went to the new format. I can't even open up your User CP to PM you.

Anywho, I think you can see by the response here that the demand on this is there...what do you need to proceed....?

Josh
    2012 FX50 Sport | Tech | Black Semi-Gloss Powder-Coated Wheels | H&R Lowering Springs | Custom Built Cat-back Exhaust System | UpRev / Osiris Engine Tune | OEM Paint Matched Body Kit | GT Spec Front Strut Bar | Ichiba 20mm Spacers Front & Rear | 8000K Nokya HID Bulbs| 6000K LED Fog Bulbs | LED Interior | Front Turn Signal Stealth Bulbs | Illuminated Kickplates | Inside Of Grill Painted Semi-Gloss Black | LED License Plate & Clearance Bulbs | Front Tint |

www.estcoenterprises.com

I'm in, been waiting on the GT spec one Supreme is working on.

Either way.
    - YosM45

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

2006 M45 Sport Twighlight Blue, Journey Package and Technology Package, Aero Kit, 19" G37s Wheels, 10% Charcoal Tint, Clear Bra, Megan Axle-back Exhaust, Akebono/Infiniti BBK, PXAMG wired iPod

in an Ahhhnold voice "come on!! do iiiit! Ahghghghghhhghg!!!" But it should fit both the 45 and the 35 if possible

Sorry for the late response. I think the PM's are working now.

Well lets see what I can do. There really isn't many M45's or M35's in my area, or at least I don't have access to one of the cars. If anyone knows of anybody in the San Diego California area that could stand to be without their car for a few hours, maybe a couple of hours first for measuring and then a couple hour sessions for fitment it would help us to get this made.

Of course I would offer a half price deal or better for someone that could volunteer their car for this.

Let me know if anybody has any ideas.......
    Proudly building & driving some of the fastest Track & Dyno Proven, Daily Driven cars in the country

Here is an example of a chrome one on a customers G35 (speedraver). It came out very nice.

Quote Originally Posted by WA2GOOD View Post
    Sorry for the late response. I think the PM's are working now.

Well lets see what I can do. There really isn't many M45's or M35's in my area, or at least I don't have access to one of the cars. If anyone knows of anybody in the San Diego California area that could stand to be without their car for a few hours, maybe a couple of hours first for measuring and then a couple hour sessions for fitment it would help us to get this made.

Of course I would offer a half price deal or better for someone that could volunteer their car for this.

Let me know if anybody has any ideas.......

thanks for the follow up... there are a few SD Ms here....Dees!!!! hit this up man!!!!!

speedraver is the man, always at the hot parties, always with the photos!!!:D

Hoshtay lives over in San Diego. I would help out but I am in LA
    CURRENT CAR: 2007 BMW 335i

USED TO OWN: 2007 Infiniti M35 Twilight Blue

Journey
    20" Volk GT30s -20% Tint-Tinted Reflectors-Black Grille-Black Rear Chrome w/ Infiniti Sign (M35 Debadged)-Vinyl Black Window Trim-Tein H-Techs-7500k Replacement Fog Lights-White LED Interior-Red Turn Signals-White Parking Lights-White Licence Plate Lights-2 12" Kicker L7s

WoW.. that G35 engine looks sick with all those chrome.. Um.. maybe if my engine looks like that.. i wouldn't put my cover on.. LOL

George

Sounds good guys. Have someone in the SD area with an M who wants to volunteer to hit me up.

They can e-mail me, call directly, or PM me

Scott@RelentlessAutosports.com
    Scott 619-654-3585

Quote Originally Posted by lawman12 View Post

speedraver is the man, always at the hot parties, always with the photos!!!:D
    Yep, John (speedraver) is a cool guy.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast