The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: February 2008 ROTM Winner

February 2008 ROTM Winner

Congratulations to David Luckert, alias: Nismodave, of Germantown, Wisconsin. His 1996 Nissan 240sx is the February Ride of the Month. Thanks to David for entering this month's contest, and to all the members who submitted rides in the contest. Dave's ride proves you don't have to compromise when it comes to choosing show or go when modding your vehicle, and thats why it was chosen by the Freshalloy staff, moderators, and FreshAlloy Elite as this month's winner.

Modifications/Upgrades: Audi Nogaro Blue Paint

Engine/transmission: Sr20det S13 Blacktop, Gt2540r turbo, Tubular Exhaust Manifold, Greddy Intake Manifold, Z32 Maf, 740cc injectors, Enthalpy tune, Walboro Fuel Pump, z32 fuel filter, Greddy O2 housing, Blitz Downpipe, 5 Zigen Fireball exhaust, Nismo engine and Tranny mounts, Koyo Radiator, Samco Hoses, Flex-a-lite dual fans, Brian Crower Springs and retainers, Tomei Rocker Arm stoppers, ACL bearings, Greddy oil pan, Spec Stage 3 clutch, Nismo slave cylinder, Nismo Clutch line, HKS Cams 264/272, Apexi Head gasket, ARP head studs, Renova Carbon Fiber Cooling Panel, Blitz Radiator cap, Viscous LSD, Blitz Blow off valve.

Suspension/Stopping: KYB agx shocks and struts, Suspension Teachniques Sway bars, Sub frame bushings, Greddy Strut Tower bar, Battle Version rear Upper arms, Alt 162 17 inch wheels, Firestone Firehawk sz50 tires, Eibach Pro Kit springs

Interior: Blitz Dual SBC boost controller, Blitz Turbo Timer, Apexi S-AFC, Razo Shift knob and pedals, Alpine cda-7873 deck, Infinity Kappa Speakers, Diamond Audio 10 inch sub, Alpine V12 amp

Bio of the Car: I bought the Black, base 1996 240sx in 1999 not knowing the full potential of the s14. I started with different rims and Tires, then 01 I had the car painted Negaro Blue Pearl.

A year later I took the car to a shop in MN and had a Sr20det installed. Well it was a hack job to say the least. After a year or so I had the engine bay cleaned up and the wiring in order. I blew up one motor, then installed another with a bigger turbo and many other upgrades.

I have won over a dozen car trophies over the years, ran a 12.5 in the mile with 17 inch street tires, and made 380 plus horsepower on the dyno. I plan to put bigger brakes, a 5 lug, new wheels, and a shot of nitrous in 08.

Thanks to all who entered the February competition. Tough competition is what the ROTM is all about, and every month stiffer competition steps up to the plate. Think you've got a ride worthy of enough for next month's competition? Submit your ride to
    freshalloy_rotm@yahoo.com or brandon@freshalloy.com. You too could be the winner of the Freshalloy t-shirt and transfer decal seen here: http://forums2.freshalloy.com...d.php?t=174299.

Winners are also entered in the FA Ride of the Year contest, voted on by all Freshalloy members, the winner receiving a grand prize yet to be determined. Additionally, keep in mind our friends at Nissan Sport Magazine will be watching the ROTM threads for prospective vehicles to feature in their magazine!

09 M35S - Liquid Platinum

Congratulations to NismoDave!!!!

It good daves hard work is getting the recognition it deserves on FreshAlloy!

Fred...:D
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

Congrats Nismodave!!!
    "M" AZING
    ---------------------------------------
    Work Wheels - VS-XX 20x10 rear 20x8.5 front
    JIC Magic -
    FLT-TAR VIP
    Kenstyle Kit...
    Tanabe Exhaust - Prototype from JP (temporary)
    Auto Couture - 3 piece trunk spoiler
    Junction Produce - Type III Exhaust
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Congrats to a hell of a guy and a hell of a car.
    Nogaro Blue...

Congrats Dave, Good job on the car can't wait to see it again this year.

That's one of the cleanest Koukis I've ever seen. Good job.

Thank You everyone!!!
    Febuary 2008 Ride Of the Month winner, and Representing Freshalloy in the Spring 2008 issue of NISSAN SPORT :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dark Energy Rules
    A Cheddarhead is ROTM!?!?!

Mang, what is the world coming to!!! :D

Seriously though, congratulations Dave!

- Riff

Ba da da da da, I'm loving it
    Speed By Design, LLC.
    2010 GTR, Full Bolt-ons

Thanks again everyone, its been AWESOME having my car as ROTM!!!!!!
    Febuary 2008 Ride Of the Month winner, and Representing Freshalloy in the Spring 2008 issue of NISSAN SPORT :D
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Dave's car was recognized in Nissan Sport Magazine's Spring edition representing Freshalloy. Congrats again Dave!
    09 M35S - Liquid Platinum