The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Show us your xxxxxxx!

Show us your xxxxxxx!

Thought I was gonna say boobies did ya? Well now that your in here lets see your dailys. Whether its a complete POS or your other pride and joy that is forbidden fruit on this board because of its brand. Lets see them.

I'll go first. My daily: A 95 Ranger XLT 4x4 with a dieing POS pushrod 4.0 and 5spd. Got it just over two years ago with 90k on it. Its held together well for that time but this winter made it apartent that it was literally falling apart at the seams. Suspension and motor is shot resulting in a clunking ride that gets 11-12 mpg. I've put the 240 on hold so I can get this badboy back in fighting trim. Plans for it include a mildly built 351 Windsor based block slightly bored and stroked out to just shy of 400cubes, electronic selectable Limited Slips/Lockers front and rear and 4.56's.
    Parting Out VQ Powered S13 Coupe
    Homepage
    Parting Out Thread - Tons of Z33,Z32,S13,S14,J30 Parts!

DD Cummins '05 QC SB 6MT Straight piped on 35's w/ sound stuff, Smarty programer, tint, removed compressor housing silencer ring

Based on your username...I was expecting a request to see our love muscles! At a quick glance your username looks like it says Boaner, as in Boner. lol
    2001 Eclipse Spyder GT (250k+ miles)

LOL. Broan is my last name. Everybody but my mother and GF call me Broaner.
    Homepage

DD Cummins '05 QC SB 6MT Straight piped on 35's w/ sound stuff, Smarty programer, tint, removed compressor housing silencer ring

How many miles does your Ranger have? Looks like its in nice shape
    for the year.

Thanks a bunch man. I'm at 125k right now. The entire drive/powertrain is completely original. Not even a new starter as far as I can tell. I got really lucky on this thing. As I said, I bought it two years ago. Found it online at a used dealership 60 miles from Madison. I was really suprised to see how clean it was despite living in the salt belt its entire life. It has your normal dings that a truck gets(that I wanna have popped out) but there is zero rust on any of the sheetmetal and minimal amounts on a majority of the frame. Since, I bought it I've taken every effort to keep it salt free. This winter I got a year long unlimited pass at the carwash. Ain't no gas station carwash either. This is the kinda place with 20 people scurrying around drying your sh!t off, washing the windows and dressing the tires. To anyone that lives in the salt belt, I highly recomend doing this; the only way to truely protect an automotive investment as far as I'm concerned. I usually bring it by the wash every other day during the heaviest salt times. I'm a firm believer that if you keep the rust from devouring your automotive lovlies they will last forever. Any and every mechanical part can be replaced fairly cheaply over and over to net you hundreds of thousands of miles but body work or dare I say serious chassis repair on an ill cared for Daily can quickly approach $10g's.

But enough about me. Lets see what you fellas rock on the daily.
    Homepage

Hey any ideas Broaner....

BTW I'm from maxima.org too Traitor!!!!!! LOL
    Video of my SC maxima with auto and 7psi (old). Now a built 5speed with a Quaife LSD and 10psi http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DdkXpzhYaBQ
    Nissan lover with SC Maxima and Turbo S13..LOL

Thar be Dinos!

"I see them scurry while they're helping dig your grave
    People are so quick to wave your weakness in your face
    I'm here to tell you keep one step back from one day at a time
    There's only so much above your head that you're suppose to carry"
    --Mia Zapata--

Well,
    My M is more of my daily... but the 4Runner could just as easily be my daily... I guess it could go either way, but the 4Runner isn't totally tuned for the bigger injectors and has an extremely loud exhaust at the moment so it usually sits.

DD#1

DD#2

--Austin
    06 M45 Sport - Tint, BAT Overlays, Exhaust, Intake, Drop (on the way)
    96 4Runner - Too much to list...

Ha whats up Ghase. I was just reading the thread your in about the guy running the Motec. Interesting vid. Can't hear the sound at work. But I'm a NA guy. Trucks especially need mad NA torque IMO. Unless its a Cummins of course.

Sweet 6Spds. I'm diggin the idea. Got some kick and probably a blast to drive.

Awesome Turboale. Right along my lines of thought. Got the ballin ride for the smooth roads but ya gotta be able to play in the mud in something thats a little less delicate.

Actually today I got the idea to get another s13 for a summer daily.
    Homepage

not much but. this is my only one.

Love the Hondas as dailys. Keep em coming.
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." They're not gonna catch us. We're on a Mission from God. Hit it.

From the book of 1 Avalonians: Thou shalt not park a Nissan Maxima in thine driveway and thou shalt not have any gods before Toyotathon.

is NJ the only state that requires front plates?

Sweet guys.

Wisconsin requires fronts but its not stictly enforced.
    Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by Broaner
    Sweet guys.

Wisconsin requires fronts but its not stictly enforced.
    it ruins the look on the cars. at least the front.

Definitely agree. But there is that occasional oddball that looks totally fine with front plates. Especially if its the European style long plate.
    Homepage

Quote Originally Posted by Broaner
    Definitely agree. But there is that occasional oddball that looks totally fine with front plates. Especially if its the European style long plate.
    true. i want those style but i have a jap car. wouldnt look right. unless i get a jap style plate. JDM IN THE HOUSE:D

Quote Originally Posted by SouthStar019
    is NJ the only state that requires front plates?

Nope,
    Quite a few do actually... I know Cali does as well as NY... pretty sure VA does b/c they are biggest road nazis in the country...

Broaner,
    Thanks the 4Runner is paid for so I can have fun with it and not worry too much. I'm doing my damnedest to not mod the M, but its very tempting.
    --Austin
    06 M45 Sport - Tint, BAT Overlays, Exhaust, Intake, Drop (on the way)
    96 4Runner - Too much to list...

I remember those!
    "I see them scurry while they're helping dig your grave
    People are so quick to wave your weakness in your face
    I'm here to tell you keep one step back from one day at a time
    There's only so much above your head that you're suppose to carry"
    --Mia Zapata--

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast