The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Versa 08 versus Sentra 08

Versa 08 versus Sentra 08

Let me know what do you think which one is better?

Versa.

Explain please. :D

Sentra is roomier and ahs a couple extra features.

versa is less money and uses a bit less gas..

It depends where your priorities are.

Fred.:D
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

My friend has 2 Sentras (both 2.0 SL's). I have had 2 Versa HB's (both 1.8 SL's).

Neither has had any dealer-worthy issues in one year of ownership. The options are similar (we both have I-Key, BT Phone). The Versa seems more confortable to me, even though it's smaller. The Sentra is bigger, and has more storage options inside the vehicle.

Another one of my friends has the Sentra SERSV. Fun car for a weekend, and decent gas mileage, but with the fixed rear seat, it loses a lot of functionality.

hmm, i like my specv but the brakes are a sever issue - they need to be corrected every 10k miles and a lot of people are complaining about them needing to be turned to often
    Thanks!
    William Perdigon

How many miles does your Spec v have?

I have over 57k on my 2007 spec v
    Thanks!
    William Perdigon

I would probably get the Versa hatch...well, it seems more practical, and you can't get a hatch on the Sentra.