The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: m45 versus 350z

m45 versus 350z

i was on the highway with vdc off in the m45. the 350z came from behidn and blew past me and went infront of me. Damn I tried hitting the gas but he was accelerating faster then me so I gave up. those 350z are fast!!! :o

But inside i knew I had a better car cuz when I had the g35x loaner the seats were so low. In the M45 you sit high and its more roomy so he was probably angry he had no room in that little car for a long highway drive.

however earlier in the morning i did blow past a vw jetta guy haha :p

Please tell me that M45 was purchased by someone else rather than you - or are you a broke college student because you are making payments on the M45????

Quote Originally Posted by khannie112
    Please tell me that M45 was purchased by someone else rather than you - or are you a broke college student because you are making payments on the M45????
    Check his posts in the M35/45 forum to get a better understanding.....
    2003 M45
    2001 Monte Carlo SS
    1993 Honda Civic EX
    2005 FX45 (wifey's)
    "May your pain be champagne!"

Quote Originally Posted by colt45
    Check his posts in the M35/45 forum to get a better understanding.....
    I only read a little bit - I guess he's just a really rich kid? my car in college (graduated 5 years ago) was a 1992 Acura Integra with 160,000 miles and a sagging bumper

Young guy in college, parents took care of him nicely. Don't know if they still do. He's an eccentric personality and usually sarcastic towards himself.
    2003 M45
    2001 Monte Carlo SS
    1993 Honda Civic EX
    2005 FX45 (wifey's)
    "May your pain be champagne!"