The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: S14 Ka-T 25psi, open exhaust C5 Z06

S14 Ka-T 25psi, open exhaust C5 Z06

Just heading out to fill up my car, C5 Z06 pulls up next to me and throws his revs at me. His exhaust makes my open dump tube seem quite. Anyway I downshift and blow off back at him. He guns it from 55mph and since I'm already in 3rd I gun it he pulls 3 lengths on me... at the top of 3rd @ 105 mph I have pulled out 2 car lengths on him, 4th into 125 mph I'm pulling away 5-6 car lengths and let off tap the brakes. Next run I brake boost and pull away hard from him and shut off going into 4th gear.

My set up is built bottom end with milled heads for roughly 9.0:1 compression. E85, 25 psi, T3/T04e 50 trim. 248/240 cams timing at full boost is about 19-20 BTDC.
    '95 240sx KA-T; BW S366 ETT;

Cool. That is why I never assume anything when I look at other cars. I could imagine the sinking feeling he had.

Quote Originally Posted by alan-n View Post
    Just heading out to fill up my car, C5 Z06 pulls up next to me and throws his revs at me. His exhaust makes my open dump tube seem quite. Anyway I downshift and blow off back at him. He guns it from 55mph and since I'm already in 3rd I gun it he pulls 3 lengths on me... at the top of 3rd @ 105 mph I have pulled out 2 car lengths on him, 4th into 125 mph I'm pulling away 5-6 car lengths and let off tap the brakes. Next run I brake boost and pull away hard from him and shut off going into 4th gear.

My set up is built bottom end with milled heads for roughly 9.0:1 compression. E85, 25 psi, T3/T04e 50 trim. 248/240 cams timing at full boost is about 19-20 BTDC.

how many heads you got on that thing?!?!

lol jk good kill

good kill. what kind of numbers are you putting down? can you take the new z06?
    (\ψ/)
    (дед)
    c('')('')

2007 FJ Cruiser
    2004 Silverstone 350z

The old daily driven setup was putting out around 475whp range based on 123mph trap speed. My new setup traps 127mph @ 24-25 psi of boost according to the race logic GPS meter but it pulls so hard at high speeds now shesh I need to be driving on slicks, once I get better tires underneath her I will turn the boost up to around 27psi and measure again with the race logic gps. I've upgraded my main fuel feed and am running a 66mm turbo at the moment.
    '95 240sx KA-T; BW S366 ETT;

that is pretty bad ass but you need videos
    Don't buy made in China products.... Don't buy overhyped JDM products either. Research and save your money in the long run.