The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: EX and your dogs?

EX and your dogs?

So do any of you EX owners Dog up your ride and take your pooches places with you, or do you take a lesser vehicle? Im not talking purse dogs either, im talking large dogs!

Just curious because the fiance and I like the EX but im always worried about harming the leather and such.
    04 G35 Coupe 6MT l Cobb Tuning Springs and Sways - Tokico D-Spec Struts - Eibach/SPC Rear Camber/Toe Kit - Circuit Sports FSTB - Nismo Diff Cover - Forgestar F14 19x10+20 and 19x11+33 - Hankook Ventus V12 EVO 255/35/19 and 295/30/19 - Seibon CF front lip

We have 2 small dogs (Pekingese and Shih-Tzu) that haven't been in the EX much. When we do take that car, I have a big dog bed I put them in. But I would put a medium to somewhat big dog in the hatch? Not a St. Bernard, but maybe a smaller lab or something like that. You can also fold one or both of the seats down to give them more room (that is, if you don't need to use the back seat at the same time).
    EXceptional Woman
    2008 EX35 AWD
    Dark Currant/ Chestnut
    2000 Accord Coupe EX V6

Folding the rear seat is the only OPTION. There is no way you can put a medium large size dog in the rear compartment. Not unless your fiancee sit there and the dog at the front :D