The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Mistaken indentity of an EX

Mistaken indentity of an EX

This past weekend I was car shopping with my friend (for her car). She was driving my EX and we pulled into a Subaru dealer. The sales guy asked if the Nissan was her car. She said no that the Infiniti was my car. The guy apologized for the mistaken identity but he then said with a snicker "hey it's from the same family."

This guy was a real jerk anyways. We left after 10 minutes with him. He was trying so hard to "qualify" us before we even looked at a car, asking if "our husbands wanted to come in", "what we did for work." That is such an old school / caveman sales tactic.

When we pulled out of the lot, a Hyundai Veracruz (sp?) pulled up next to us at the light. I looked over an said "OMG, my car looks like the Hyundai" We both couldn't stop laughing. BTW, the Hyundai was a sharp looking car. :p
    EX35 Journey AWD
    White /
    Wheat
    Premium
    Technolgy
    Luxe Style

Navigation
    Roof Rails

If all big HOLLYWOOD celebs drives a Hyundai , I bet. you`ll be haggling for the Hyundai top of the line trim ....

I have no issues with the Hyundai. I really thought that the Hyundai was an EX when I looked over at the car. The Veracruz was really sharp looking. After dealing with the sales guy, I guess seeing the Veracruz hit us funny. It was one of those days.

Also, their new top of the line sedan Genesis looks pretty good too.
    EX35 Journey AWD
    White /
    Wheat
    Premium
    Technolgy
    Luxe Style

Navigation
    Roof Rails