Congratulations to Jerry Salvucci, alias: Vooch, of Hudson, Ohio. His 2004.5 Nissan 350Z was chosen as the August 2008 FreshAlloy Ride of the Month. Jerry flew to Tennessee to pick up this ride, and its really a beauty! Thats going the extra mile to get the car you want, and thats why it was chosen by FreshAlloy staff, moderators, and elite members as this month's winner.

Engine Bay: Pure Innovations VQ35DE Intake 5/16" Plenum Spacer Kit, 6.5-8+hp
JWT Pop-Charger w/Custom Painted 'Chrome Silver' Heat Shield, 3-4+hp
MAX 7pc. Wire 'Chrome Silver' Mylar Casing Grounding System Kit, 2-3+hp
My One-Of-A-Kind Custom Painted 'Chrome Silver" Radiator Shroud -props to ZPRESENCE-
Pi-THON Anodized 'Black' Billet Aluminum Forced Induction Hose Locks
Pi-THON Z logo 'etched' Anodized 'Black' Billet Aluminum Fluid Caps & Covers -props to ztoyz-
Natural Stainless Steel Finish Nut/Bolt Kit -over 90 pieces-

Exterior: VEILSIDE V1 Authentic Lower Chin Spoiler -logo shaved-
EVO-R 350Z 'Concept Car' Silver Front Turn Signals w/Amber Blinking LED's -these also work in unison with turn signals-
My One-Of-A-Kind Custom 'Satin Silver' Finish Solid Polyurethane Grille -it won't crinkle, crack or chip-
GREDDY Authentic Side Skirts
OEM Rear Splash Guards
My One-Of-A-Kind Custom COBRA Fuel Door
2K6 OEM LED Taillights
2K5 TOYOTA Celica Rear Deck Wing Replica
My One-Of-A-KInd Custom 7" shorty antenna
iFORGED Custom Offsets 2pc. Brushed Aluminum 19" Alloy Wheels w/Highly Polished Lip
TOYO Proxes T1R Ultra-High Performance Radial Tires 235/35/19 - 275/30/19
HAWK HPS-High Performance Street Front Brake Pads -to reduce brake dust-
Z Logo 'etched' Polished License Plate Frame w/Z Logo 'etched' Nut Caps
My One-Of-A-Kind 350ZR Rear Badge
Front & Rear Z Logo Emblems

Interior:My One-Of-A-Kind Sun Visor Covers w/OEM Z Logo & border -covers warning label-
Custom Brushed Billet Aluminum AC Dash Vent Covers -props to
Custom Vinyl 'Brushed Aluminum' Finish Lower Gauge Pods -props to BlueBatmobile-
My One-Of-A Kind Custom Aircraft Grade Aluminum Heel Guard Grids -to match the holes of my foot pedals-
My One-Of-A- Kind Design Double Stitched-Leather 5SAT Shifter Boot
Custom OEM Z Logo Coin Tray

About me & my Nifty ZR ride:
After waiting more than 16 weeks back in the early part of 2004 & then getting the bad news from my dealer that my ZR will not be arriving any time soon. My dealer happily returned my deposit but now I was left with about $200.00 worth of stuff that I bought ahead of's now the end of May. roadster season & no roadster.
Luckily, several days later my son told me about a dealer on the internet who has the EXACT car that I wanted. With-in 3 days, I'm flying down to Tennessee, the salesman picks me up at the airport & several hours later I'm driving back to Ohio. The best part is that I paid $99.00 over Invoice and you could not find a ZR anywhere in my home town. WOW...what a drive home!!!

I get a lot of pleasure & satisfactioin when modding my ZR. Doing the 5/16" plenum spacer kit was very interesting & satisfying even though I had some help from my buddy & his torque wrenches. Ultra power galore is not my modding ambition but I pride myself in being innovative & unique, like coming up with over 8 one-of-a-kind idea tweaks. I'm also a fanatic on detailing especially owning a black car. Perfection is always my goal. That is the best feeling to have besides driving the twisty roads back in 'my neck of the woods'!

I've won many awards at various car shows these past four summers and once being the Best of the Show (pic shown) so now I would be very honored, appreciative & proud if picked as The Fresh Alloy Ride of the Month.

The FreshAlloy team would like to thank Jerry, and all the members who submitted their rides, for entering the contest. Think you've got a ride worthy of enough for next month's competition? Submit your ride to

Winners are entered in the FA Ride of the Year contest, voted on by all Freshalloy members, the winner receiving a grand prize yet to be determined. Additionally, keep in mind our friends atNissan Sport Magazine will be watching the ROTM threads for prospective vehicles to feature in their magazine!
The Summer edition features Elixrvtec, May 2008 winner!