INVITE ONLY! Elite Imports International’s (Elitejdm.com) INVITE ONLY JDM
BBQ (round 2)

email me at bob@elitejdm.com

11am – 6pm
Sept 28th

6610 Hasbrook Ave. Unit 5
Philadelphia, PA. 19111

bob@elitejdm.com

Invite only – (please email with pics of your car a.s.a.p)

With our first meet / BBQ on August 3rd being a success we have decided to go at it again. Last meet was packed with some very nicely modified cars and some very down to earth people. We would like to keep it this way! Nick (the owner of Elite Imports) and I have decided that a quality meet is much better then just having 300 people show up. We would like to set up the parking in order of Make and model as best as possible (I have my fingers crossed on this idea). Space is limited so please email me right away with the following.

-Year / make of car
-Pictures of your car
-Modifications
-And number of guests you will be bringing (one car only please)

bob@elitejdm.com

Those invited will receive and email response A.S.A.P

The day’s activities will include-

-Discounts on all products
-Raffle's
-Food
-Drinks
-T-shirt and sticker give a ways
-And more

Elite Imports International started by Nick D’Alessio in late 2007 brings you all the JDM goodies you want and need. Nick is no stranger to the Import Tuner Business with his first shop opening in 2000 called Impulse sound and speed. He then was offered a job at a Jetco engine distributor here in Philadelphia and from it started JDM-Exchange. With limitations on what he was able to do with someone else’s business Nick decided to open his own place once again. Elite Imports International (elitejdm.com).