The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: September 2008 Ride of the Month

Get a little boost creep on my setup. BB Precision SC50 on the GZ mani with 38mm WG with a dump tube extending under the driver seat. Dyno'd 337rwhp with 302tq at 13psi but I'm sure I could pull better numbers without a simple JWT ECU, SAFCII setup without a boost controller. Stock internals running off the WG spring basically.

How many pounds of boost to make those numbers? I'll PM you a pic of my ride.
    98 SE 5spd 240sx KA24DE-T (Original Owner)
    Founder/Owner of SFL240SX.com

I like it, it's clean and looks great!
    The Wheel Guy!

You wont find better wheels at a better price!
    National Wheels | Monet Wheels | Asanti Wheels
    22 Inch Wheels

I just saw this car at Roebling last weekend, it's extremely clean, I love it!
    Nick

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die today - James Dean
    RIP Barney. my beloved cat.10/07/05

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

^^ Thanks man. What were you driving?

I came in with my friend in his 88 318 we didn't race though, I think he said he was talking to you at some point, his name's Paul.
    Nick

Dream as if you will live forever, Live as if you will die today - James Dean
    RIP Barney. my beloved cat.10/07/05

(\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

very nice... visiting here and seeing that makes me seriously consider keeping my car (95 se)

Bronze and white FTW!!!!!
    My rides :
    1991 240sx w/ hicas (sold)
    1981 Datsun 720
    2000 GReddy supercharged celica gt-s

300+ ft-lbs from 3,700 to 6,000rpm...Jeebus, that's nice.

Quote Originally Posted by ZYAL8R808 View Post
    I would only add a HUGE spoiler if it were mine.
    Not sure if this was in jest, but I would. Not HUGE, mind you, but something. I think the car's lines demand it, and he tracks the car. So unless it jeopardizes SM classing, doo eet! :D

That is a very nice car.Nother overdone, just clean.....
    The first Z-edition in The Netherlands. #195/200

I just wanted to update this thread with a look at my new setup. The build thread can be seen here. http://www.silviav8forums.com/forum/...pic.php?t=1221 Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12