The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: EX: I'm Drinking the Kool-Aid and I Want Some More

Exclamation EX: I'm Drinking the Kool-Aid and I Want Some More

There's a lot been said about the EX35 and I want to be on record with this comment:

After 15,000 miles in my EX35, I can tell you that the essence of handling is confidence. The EX handles better than any other car in its class, and as a result, provides more confidence in its abilities than I have experienced in any vehicle I have driven. This includes my 944 Turbo, a number of other Sport Utilities and and several other sports cars that have passed through my garage. It is just plain perfect and it does'nt need bigger.

"I don't care about the room cause its got the zoom." I believe the boys at Infiniti set out to build the best in class and they hit it square and they hit it hard. The segment is crowded, but it's crowded with followers.

There are lots of choices on the lot and today those choices are less costly than they have ever been. Buy the one that fits and leave the performance, style and handling to the EX 35 and guys like me who prize quality, value and performance above anything else.
    MGuy (Formerly)
    2008 EX35 AWD
    Dark Currant-Stone
    Premium, XM, Navigation, etc, etc.

Glad you're happy with your EX35...I had one as a loaner and it was a fun vehicle to drive.
    2001 Eclipse Spyder GT (250k+ miles)

Count me in as a thrilled new owner......
    Just bought mine - completely loaded with every option available.....the gadgetry is amazing. Driving dynamics are amazing - very pleased with initial quality.

I agree with above statements. It's just too bad it does not appeal to a larger market than originally intended by Infiniti. It is a great value with performance, ech and styling that is not matched by many.

Interior is far superior too most or all.

Quote Originally Posted by Mguy View Post
    There's a lot been said about the EX35 and I want to be on record with this comment:

After 15,000 miles in my EX35, I can tell you that the essence of handling is confidence. The EX handles better than any other car in its class, and as a result, provides more confidence in its abilities than I have experienced in any vehicle I have driven. This includes my 944 Turbo, a number of other Sport Utilities and and several other sports cars that have passed through my garage. It is just plain perfect and it does'nt need bigger.

"I don't care about the room cause its got the zoom." I believe the boys at Infiniti set out to build the best in class and they hit it square and they hit it hard. The segment is crowded, but it's crowded with followers.

There are lots of choices on the lot and today those choices are less costly than they have ever been. Buy the one that fits and leave the performance, style and handling to the EX 35 and guys like me who prize quality, value and performance above anything else.
    I agree completely. For me, the EX has THE best balance of ride, handling, braking and acceleration of not only all of the Infiniti lineup, but maybe in any segment that's even close to it. Team that with the exquisite cabin and terrific quality and it's a screaming deal--especially now!