The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 29 of 29

Thread: Relentless autosports m35 strut tower brace

  1. #21
    count me in for front camber arms.

  2. #22
    is this ok to put on an AWD model? (06 M35x) Where can I get one? How much?
    2006 Infiniti M35x
    Ivory Pearl
    Journey Package

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by trueimage View Post
    is this ok to put on an AWD model? (06 M35x) Where can I get one? How much?

    Yes, this will fit the M35x as well.

    e-mail me if you are interested in one....

    Scott@RelentlessAutosports.com
    SCOTT @ RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS
    Proudly building & driving some of the fastest Track & Dyno Proven, Daily Driven cars in the country

  4. #24
    Will these work with a plenum spacer?

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by ttknf View Post
    Will these work with a plenum spacer?
    Yes, yes it will work with pretty much any plenum modifications, including a spacer
    SCOTT @ RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS
    Proudly building & driving some of the fastest Track & Dyno Proven, Daily Driven cars in the country

  6. #26

    These are still abailable!!

    Every once in a while we get a request for our M35 version of our Relentless Autosports triangulated front strut tower brace.
    These are still available upon special request, please contact us if interested...

    619-654-3585
    Scott@RelentlessAutosports.com
    SCOTT @ RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS
    Proudly building & driving some of the fastest Track & Dyno Proven, Daily Driven cars in the country

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by WA2GOOD View Post
    Every once in a while we get a request for our M35 version of our Relentless Autosports triangulated front strut tower brace.
    These are still available upon special request, please contact us if interested...

    619-654-3585
    Scott@RelentlessAutosports.com
    What's the update on the STB for the M45 model?
    HELLASTOCKM45

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by jhuerto23 View Post
    What's the update on the STB for the M45 model?
    Sorry, there was not ever enough interest to justify the R&D and production of an M45 front strut tower brace.
    SCOTT @ RELENTLESS AUTOSPORTS
    Proudly building & driving some of the fastest Track & Dyno Proven, Daily Driven cars in the country

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by WA2GOOD View Post
    Sorry, there was not ever enough interest to justify the R&D and production of an M45 front strut tower brace.
    Not even one was made? Dang, I would of loved to put one on mines.
    HELLASTOCKM45

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •