The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: 2011 EX changes/updates

FreshAlloy News Manager

2011 EX changes/updates

–- New standard 7-speed automatic transmission.

–- New standard 18-inch wheels and tires (previously 17-inch.)

–- Standard Dual Zone Automatic Temperature Control (previously on EX Journey models only.)

–- Revised Fine Vision electroluminescent gauge illumination coloring.

–- Blind Spot Warning (BSW) system added to the Technology Package,

–- New Premium Package (combines previous Navigation Package and Bose® and Around View™ Monitor Package.)

–- Previous Premium Package now named Deluxe Touring Package.

–- 19-inch wheels and tires added to the Deluxe Touring Package.

–- Three new exterior colors: Artic Blue, Midnight Garnet and Graphite Shadow.

–- Stone interior color is no longer available.
    Opinion is the medium between knowledge and ignorance. Plato (428 BC –– 348 BC)

HAHA!!! They brought back the last gen M Sport wheels!! HOT!!!!

http://nissannews.com/newsrelease.do?id=1987&mid=
    My Opin.

Former: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE Sedan 6MT [Totaled :( ]
    Current: 2013 Infiniti G37S 6MT Sedan

the new arctic blue is actually pretty good looking! 24mpg highway about time!
    https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/...15156761865622 [kennyatinfiniti@aol.com][GTSPEC][VinnyTenRacing]

Honestly, this is a really good looking car, especially with those cleverly recycled previous M35/45 Sport wheels.:thumbup: If they keep this lean, G wagon look with the next generation, but make it big enough to have usable space, then it could really boost Infinit's entry-level sales.

What did they do to this relative to the Rogue to remove 7 inches of rear leg room?

That's a good question! I think the Rogue is actually several inches longer, but I'm not sure. I'll have to check it out and come back here and edit.:o

EDIT: .... aaand I'm wrong. Rogue: 183.3 inches, EX: 182.3 inches.

The EX even has a longer wheelbase at 110.2 vs 105.9 for the Rogue. It's a mystery to me how the leg room is so confined in the EX. Perhaps the power-folding seat mechanisms?