The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Fred now works at Infiniti!!!

Fred now works at Infiniti!!!

Freshalloysurfers:

After my last mobilization, I needed a new Career.

So now as of 17 May, I work at Nationwide Infiniti in Timonium (Baltimore) as new car sales (but I have full access to the used inventory too).:D

I just finished my G, G Coupe , EX certifications working on my M certification today, QX and FX tests are tomorrow.

So I should be able to help people a lot better now with questions answered on Freshalloy about our brand.

Also if you want to see a certain color on a car in the real world or of any interior and exterior combination, I will gladly take a pics of it and post it here on freshalloy, maybe I'll make a seperate thread of it.

Also even though no Infiniti's have been sent to the US since March and no more are scheduled until late August/Early September here we are one of the few dealers that still has a full selection of inventory.

So if you are looking for something in particular that your local dealer, no longer has, let me know, or if you are in the greater baltimore area and just want to stop by and talk Infinitis just stop by
    410 561 1000 ask for Fred

Also I of course will answer any questions you want here on the board (except for prices), my main priority is still the membership and answering questions here for the sake of the Freshalloy community.

Fred..
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

And of course now I am forced to drive every single model of the Infiniti line as my new car salesman familiarization
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,