Fellow Alloysurfers!

Some of us thought it was about time we recognized what makes our site great -- the members!

So we decided to on occasion pick out a FA member who gets featured for being a positive force in our community.

JayG35 is our first featured Member.
When I asked him to write a little bit about himself as an introduction he wrote:

"I'm 30 years old, male, and live in New Jersey- but hate it here because I can't drive my Nissans fast in our terrible traffic!
I have an 05 Altima 2.5 S as a daily driver, and an 03 G35 sedan on standby (mostly a summer car as it's RWD baby!).
I have only owned Nissan products, starting with a '95 Maxima, which was a hand-me-down from my dad.
My favorite Nissan product, aside from the GT-R, is the M45/56S. I would LOVE to own my first Nissan V8 in the near future- gas prices be damned! Oh, and I'm weird, because I prefer sedans to coupes.

I discovered FA in 2002, I think because it was linked to on a Maxima forum that I was lurking in at the time. I always found this site to be informative, and have mostly mature, helpful members. I'm happy to be here, and wish I had more time to devote to surfing and posting on the site!"

I am grateful to Jay's frequent participation and his never-ending enthusiasm for Nissan/Infiniti's and our community.
He is knowledgeable supportive and always positive.

Please join me in congratulating him!

Your Fresh Alloy Administration