The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Props To Local Nissan Dealer Gilbert Auto Group

Props To Local Nissan Dealer Gilbert Auto Group

Gilbert Auto Group came to town this summer and set up shop after the previous dealer abruptly closed the doors and left leaving us with about a 70 mile one way trip to the nearest Nissan shop.

I stopped by one day to say hi and welcome them and found a neighbor from a couple doors down had hired on as the service writer. I was impressed from the git go with how friendly all the employees were. October 21st of this year I finally worked up a mutual agreement to buy a 2011 370Z they had. Nobody was in my face or pushy and the whole process was as pleasant as haggling over a new car can be. The whole crew from the sales manager to the building maintenance man I now consider as new found friends and I never feel like a "customer" when I stop in. I've not had much in the way of service yet but I'm told the head tech is a primo Nissan mechanic. I've talked to him several times and I have no reason to doubt the claim.

This morning I had the distinct pleasure of meeting Mark Gilbert, owner of Gilbert Auto Group. He and I chatted for a while and he wanted to see my Z. He had not had an opportunity to get up close to one and asked if I'd take him for a ride. I did better and let him drive the car. Needless to say I'll wager the grin still hasn't gone away. Turns out he is one heck of a nice guy. He has 5 dealerships (Ford, Chevy, Chrysler, Nissan and Honda) and after talking with him I'm wagering they are all first class places.

If you haven't guessed already I pretty impressed with this business and I'd give them 5 stars. If you're out in this area (Eastern Washington/Idaho/Oregon) and you're in the market for a new ride stop by and see them.

http://www.gilbertauto.com/index.htm...TOKEN=83564717
    I was sent to the hospital for observation. I didn't observe anything so I left.

Les

I am always glad to hear good reviews like this.
    Most often people come here to complain on dealer rieviews and its good to see the balance and these guys do seem like a great bunch!

Show them a link to this thread I am sure they will appreciate their good efforts have not gone unnoticed!
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,