The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: My SPC Front Camber Kit Cracked

My SPC Front Camber Kit Cracked

While I was driving home I noticed a very loud metallic sound coming from the driver side suspension area. Upon further inspection I noticed the SPC Camber Control Arm, at the red rubber pivot joint area cracked. Now I am looking for another Camber Kit. Is there a kit out there that is stonger and is just as adjustable as the SPC? I have an H&R Drop, so the alignment is important to me when it come to the Camber Kit. Can Someone point me in the right direction Please?
    '07 G35S Platinum Graphite Loaded H&R Drop, SPC Cam.F&R, BD PP Chip, Chrome & Leds Everywhere, K&N's, FI HFC & New Style Exha., Ext. Cometics

Hey everyone, Sorry for the delay. SPC sent me an updated Camber Kit which is bulkier around the bolt support for the adjustment lug. All is well and I am happy so far. Ben, from SPC, personally took care of the incident with my vehicle and followed up to make sure that everthing was well with my Kit. I haven't experienced any unusual issues since I swiped out the old version to the new. I have had the Kit on for two months now and I have track tested it with some aggressive cornering maneuvers and it handled very well.
    '07 G35S Platinum Graphite Loaded H&R Drop, SPC Cam.F&R, BD PP Chip, Chrome & Leds Everywhere, K&N's, FI HFC & New Style Exha., Ext. Cometics

Gla to hear it worked out for you in the end!!!

Thanks you for keeing us updated!!
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,