The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: MA Meet Sat Apr 21, 2012

MA Meet Sat Apr 21, 2012

Hey guys now that the weather is warming up, I was thinking of gathering the MA members (& any members in the area, NH, RI, or out of state & visiting) and Nissan/Infiniti enthusiasts for a meet. I'll see if I can get the GT-R folks to come but I think they had their April meet so I'll try to coordinate with them for the next round.

MA Meet
    Saturday April 21, 2012
    10:30am

Papa Gino's lot (huge empty lot)
    341 Cochituate Rd Framingham, MA, 01701

Across from McDonald's and Lowes. Near Shopper's World & Natick Collection (mall).

Please post if you can make it. Look forward to seeing you guys there! More info here.
    <G-FoReVeR>
    2007 PROJECT REVIVAL
    www.gforever.net

That's pretty short notice. I could make it otherwise but have made plans. And no GTR's please. I want to be the fastest car. (next time)

Awww too bad you will miss. it

Well maybe plans will change..
    Meets have been rare enough recently i often make them my priority when i have a chance at a good one
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,