The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: 2004 G35 Coupe 6MT - Excellent Condition with Only 1 Driver

2004 G35 Coupe 6MT - Excellent Condition with Only 1 Driver

- UPDATE - Well, the car is now gone : ( In it's place I now have a 2013 Toyota Sequoia Platinum. It's not as zippy as my old G was but I must admit - it's pretty nice. Perhaps I'll have some fun with it : )

I really hate to be posting this but I think the time has finally come to part ways with my G coupe. I bought it brand new back in late 2004 and have been in love with it ever since. Within the past few weeks, however, my wife and I adopted our first child and it's becoming apparent that I need to sell this car and get something more compatible with car seats. Here's a list of features (asking $14,500):

Description:

- Color: Black Obsidian with Wheat interior
    - Six speed manual transmission (6MT)
    - Sport package, including Brembo Brakes and body parts (spoilers, etc.)
    - Premium package, with Bose sound system and multi-disk CD changer
    - All the Infiniti bells and whistles (look up complete option list on-line for complete details)
    - To summarize, I got all options added except for the navigation system.

Facts:

- Low mileage for a 2004 at approximately 78,000.
    - Only one driver (wife didn't know how to drive a manual)
    - Never wrecked
    - Never raced or auto crossed (I really babied this thing)
    - Completely stock, with the exception of added Brembo slotted rotors
    - Used synthetic oil since first change
    - No door dings (can't count how many miles I've walked keeping this thing away from other drivers)
    - Interior is in fantastic shape, very little wear considering the car is almost eight years old
    - Minor nicks in paint from environmental debris (I tried so hard to stay away from trucks - still got tagged from time to time)
    - Overall, in excellent shape - I can provide pictures to serious buyers

Seller Info:

- Located in Northern Virginia (Loudoun County - will provide address to serious buyers)
    - E-mail: robbit22309@yahoo.com (address to Robert)

I'm posting here as I really want the car to go to someone who will love and cherish it as I have. Selling it to some punk kid without a clue is simply not an option. I've ducked in and out of this forum from time to time over the years and enjoyed hearing your stories about auto crossing, modding and just generally enjoying your cars. I think the chances of finding a great new owner here are pretty good. And with that, I've completed my post. Still can't believe I'm doing this : ( But in the end I know it's best and I'm sure someone here will be able to continue the good times this car has brought me.
    Last edited by robbit; 11-27-2012 at 09:42 PM.
    2006 Autumn Copper/Graphite FX35
    2004 Black Obsidian/Willow G35C 6MT

Sounds like a real gem.
    I am sure it will find a loving home soon

Dont forget to post up pics!
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,