The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Midwest Z/G Heritage

Midwest Z/G Heritage

We need G's! Here's the May update:

I have heardthat ZDAYZ was a huge success once again. I have made that trip three times andhad a conflict this year, but our show coordinator did make it. Hopefully,everyone has enough gas money left to think about coming to our event, lessthan a month from now, in rustic Nashville, INDIANA, on June 14-15 at theSeason’s Lodge.

We havereceived unprecedented sponsor support this year. We have numerous donations,both automotive and non-automotive. The Z/G/GTRgift certificates and parts donations cover everything from the old schoolDatsun’s to the GTR’s. Pardon me while I shout…WE HAVE A TON IN SHOW DONATIONS THAT WILL BE UPFOR RAFFLE AND SILENT AUCTION!! Visit the sponsor page to get an idea whatsupport we have received.

RegisterNOW! The Season’s Lodge may be fully booked by now but there are plenty ofrooms available a block away within the same family of hotels. Everyone shouldbe able to be accommodated. Just call the Season’s Lodge as noted on the showwebsite. Visit www.midwestzheritage.com to download form to register for theshow and get hotel information.

Remember early registration ends onJune 1st. Registrants after that will be provided a banquet meal anda t-shirt only if available. “Day of Show” registrants are very welcome butcannot be guaranteed a shirt or a banquet dinner.

Remember we want the Infiniti G’s,Nissan GTR’s and the classic Datsun’s to participate!!
    Last edited by z74z90; 06-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.
    2002 Q45, 1974 260Z, 1990 300ZX NA, 1990 300ZX TT

Please visitwww.midwestzheritage.com for the PostShow Wrap Up…photos of all the cars, slide show of the winners, and thebanquet and awards ceremony. See if you can recognize the guy sporting the nicered wig!

The carswere spectacular once again! They arrived representing 12 different carclubs…from Canada to Texas and everywhere in between. We had 18 cars that didnot have a club affiliation. Perhaps they made some new friends and might nowconsider a club in their area.

Next year’s15th Annual Midwest Z Heritage Show will be hosted by Cleveland ZClub and held in Aurora, OH, at the Bertram Inn, on June 13th-15th.Check www.midwestzheritage.com after January 1st, 2014, for complete information on thatevent. The show returns to Indiana in 2017!
    2002 Q45, 1974 260Z, 1990 300ZX NA, 1990 300ZX TT