The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Best Service In Or Near Manhattan?

Best Service In Or Near Manhattan?

Can anybody suggest good service for my 2003 Infiniti G35 in or near Manhattan?

I saw an older thread on this subject, but the last post was several years ago and things change.

Thanks for whatever advice you can offer :-)

Kenny one of the members here is the finance manager of Infiniti of Massapequa (sp?) so I figure its a decent place.

Otherwise all of Manhattan is going to be expensive.
    but since you have a G35 which except for sheet metal, interior trim and wheel base is identical to a 350Z of the same year, any shop that is good with Nissan's should be able to assist you as well
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

Thanks, Went With Infiniti of Manhattan

Thanks a lot. For convenience, I decided to give Infiniti of Manhattan a try. So far, so good.

I'll let the forum know how it turns out.

Quote Originally Posted by palmerwmd View Post
    Kenny one of the members here is the finance manager of Infiniti of Massapequa (sp?) so I figure its a decent place.

Otherwise all of Manhattan is going to be expensive.
    but since you have a G35 which except for sheet metal, interior trim and wheel base is identical to a 350Z of the same year, any shop that is good with Nissan's should be able to assist you as well