FS- Location: Los Angeles 2000 LGT Wag nicely modded

Year, Make and Model: 2000 Subaru Legacy GT Wagon
    Color: Desert Titanium
    Miles: 130,xxx
    Transmission: AT
    Title: Clean
    Lien: NO
    VIN: (4S3BH6458Y7307977)
    Seller's email address: (info@falkdesigns.com)
    Asking Price: $9,000 OBO

Selling this and my other car to pick up a 4th gen LGT or OBXT wagon. Everything works perfect! Just drove to Vegas and back few weeks ago with the wife and kids and it rode like a dream.

MODS:
    Engine / exhaust:
    K&N filter
    4th gen engine cover
    Custom cat back exhaust with larger resonator and Flowmaster muffler, sounds great, no drone, and it's quiet (probably too quiet for some)

Suspension:
    Tokico HTS shocks (one of the last sets they had, not kidding either, I have the email from Tokico making sure I understood they didn't have any more for warranty issues) with less than 7k set to 1 turn past medium (more firm)
    H&R wagon springs
    Impreza top hats

Wheels / Tires:
    WEDSSPORT SA50-M matte black, 18x8 +35 (iirc - they're very flush) NO CURB RASH AT ALL
    Federal FD2 215/40-18 look brand new, less than 7k miles
    15mm bolt on spacers on rear to balance out offsets for equal flush front/rear stance
    Raybestos ProGrade rotors and pads (front) installed less than 2 months ago

Exterior:
    Genuine Subaru roof spoiler
    Ralliguard universal mud flaps
    EZ-Lip front spoiler
    black Plastidipped grille - center bar is still chrome
    new style dark blue Subaru emblem (genuine)
    Sickspeed euro-tone horns
    frameless wiper blades Front
    Honda Odyssey rear wiper arm and blade (modern style wiper, updates the rear a lot)
    Subaru aero blade roof rack cross bars
    black Plastidipped badges on hatch
    LED plate bulbs (normal, not super bright)

Interior:
    2006 LGT 3-spoke MOMO steering wheel with working airbag charge from 05 Impreza
    Gauge cluster, HVAC, center console comple LED swap to blue
    Broadway mirror
    Eclipse AVN4430 Double Din stereo with removable Tom-Tom NAV
    Pioneer 6.5" 2-way speakers in 4 doors
    Door and roof lights white LED
    light tint all around, front doors are very light
    2007 LGT floor mats black / blue piping

Car has Viper remote start alarm setup that works great, was on the car when I got it. Non-smoker, cloth is in excellent condition everywhere, I love this grey cloth.

I am the 2nd owner, previous owner always serviced at Irvine Subaru, timing belt done at 95k at Subaru, all other maintenance is done at Subaru. I've only had it 14 months, and only done the oil change every 3k with semi synthetic and replaced upper radiator hose which had a bubble. This car is clean, clean as they come. I replaced the passenger rear door which was pretty dented up when I got the car and the car looks near perfect besides little dings from thin sheet metal.

It has been garaged and parked in a warehouse the whole time I've owned it, and it's always clean cause that's how I am with my cars. See http://www.stancenation.com/2013/06/...erty-vips-m45/ to see how I keep my cars (that car is for sale too BTW.... LOL)

I did it my way - Frank Sinatra
    LIBERTY Vip Car Club