The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M37 Side mirror camera

That did look pretty good.
    2011 M37S Moonlight White
    2006 Range Rover
    2012 Camaro LS (Wife Ride)
    2004 Cadillac Escalade (Wife's Ride, Pearl White/Peanut Butter Interior Totaled 09)
    1995 Impala SS Modded DCM (Dark Cherry Metallic) Sold
    2004 Impala SS (Sold)

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/229728...a-ss-sedan-4d/

http://www.nicoclub.com

Quote Originally Posted by goatk1 View Post
    I own a 2013 hybrid and was just looking around and saw this video

Awesome looking car and went insane when I saw the side cameras.
    Quote Originally Posted by xhibit21 View Post
    Nice!!!looks like someone got it done...

From what I understand this is actually a JDM Nissan accessory that attaches to the mirror. Basically a double stick tape add-on. It looks nice but sticks out a little far for my taste.

p1.jpg

p1.jpg
    Last edited by Debonair; 06-10-2015 at 10:50 AM. Reason: Add second pic.

Hey Debonair when you took the side mirrors off the car, did you happen to notice any extra wiring harnesses tucked away that would work with the cameras integrated in the mirrors?

Quote Originally Posted by CRV_33 View Post
    Hey Debonair when you took the side mirrors off the car, did you happen to notice any extra wiring harnesses tucked away that would work with the cameras integrated in the mirrors?
    The main mirror harness has more then enough room for the extra wiring but the wires are not there. You can see that only half of it is used.

Hey thanks for the photo! Darn I was hoping that the side cameras would be a plug and play mod but it looks like its not.

Quote Originally Posted by Debonair View Post
    The main mirror harness has more then enough room for the extra wiring but the wires are not there. You can see that only half of it is used.

Did you happen to take a picture of the harness where the mirror plugs into?

Rob

Quote Originally Posted by Robz32 View Post
    Did you happen to take a picture of the harness where the mirror plugs into?

Rob
    I think I did but did not upload them online. They might still be on my home laptop, i'll have to check. The wires enter the bottom of the mirror retraction motor and exit its top. A couple black wires plug into the back of the mirror glass for the defroster. The other wires connect to the mirror's adjustment and tilt motor. What are you looking for?

The exploded view shows a couple plugs that appear to be jumped together. I don't recall seeing these and will have to check if i got a picture of them.

I've been studying the photos on the original post of this thread and I'm guessing this is the wiring harness coming directly from the camera?

Basically I'm trying to see how many and which wires are on the harness that the mirror plugs into, the female plug coming from the door.

Rob

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12