The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: Real angry at NRA for caving on bumpfire stocks

Real angry at NRA for caving on bumpfire stocks

While I see not utility in them for me personally its the principle.
    "Not one more inch!"
    Was the motto just a week ago.

Left NRA and joined the GOA instead now.
    Perhaps I overreacted since the NRA due to size is the most effective tool and I LOVED their new campaign in last few months

But what value are all the nice slogans if we cave whenever there is a massacre?

There will be more of them anyway..

Do we give up mid cap magazines next time the left stirs the media AgitProp into a frenzy?
    And then? what goes next?

The medium term goal of the enemies of our republic is banning all Semi-autos and this is a slippery slope in that direction..
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

While I don't own any myself, it is a slippery slope decision & on those grounds alone don't agree with banning them.

The crazies out there will find all sorts of ways to commit mass murder - just like we're seeing in gun controlled EU countries. They are plowing into crowds with trucks & buses, poisons in subways, even knife attacks. And right here in Boston we had the pressure cooker bomb. Just image how many you could kill by loading up a small plane with gas cans (or other explosives) & crashing into the middle of a crowd ! Take off, kill your lights & engine as you get close, glide in & take a steep dive @ the very end - BAM !

One thing for certain, anyone with bump stocks on their shelves is sure making some easy $$ this week !

Also, try to Google bump stock - doesn't list any for sale, just articles on why they should be banned. The thought police are out in full force as expected !
    Last edited by MikeD; 10-06-2017 at 10:29 PM.
    2016 Challenger Hellcat, Max Steel/Blk - A8 trans, Navi, C Fiber Stripes
    2018 Durango R/T, Vice White/Blk, Tow, Blacktop pkg, Perf Tires
    2017 Honda Accord Touring V6, Basque Red Pearl/Ivory

GONE:
    2003.5 G35s Caribbean Blue - Prem, Wood, Spoiler
    2009 G37 Vert Athens Blue/Bone - Prem, Sport, Nav
    2016 Mustang GT Prem, Guard/Ebony - Roush SC +++ ** Lmn Law 1200 mi
    2009 M45s Obsidian/Graphite - Sport, Tech, Adv Tech, Wood, Spoiler
    2007 Titan LE Crew Deep Water Blue
    2002 Q45s Desert Platinum

This firearms instructor explains it perfectly:

"In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

I think they're junk myself, but any inch we give, they demand a mile.
    Am I blessed or possessed?

Is this a real big deal to give up? Probably not. But the focus continues on specific items which matter in the least. Mental health of the people in this country should be the concern. Hard to fix this real problem though. So let's keep focusing on gun issues. The gun people need to find a way to turn this into what matters without being belligerent.

I think the issue should be drug out until the shooting leaves the headLIES and then forgotten after a half-hearted debate about banning liberals from breathing our oxygen.

The point is, it's a slippery slope.
    Any language that bans those can also be used to ban aftermarket triggers, even standard capacity magazines.

I once had a titanium plated 1911 trigger pack+sear etc. IF you used Teflon based lubricant, it went fully automatic!
    Had AK that did that too. Stupid chrome.