The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: I need help from an IT guy for Freshalloy! Anyone??

I need help from an IT guy for Freshalloy! Anyone??

I need help from an IT guy for Freshalloy! Anyone??
    Desperate here!

I need to get this problem fixed or I may have to shut the place down. :(

Please PM me...
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

I assume it's the stupid 'deceptive site' crap that keeps popping up? Firefox crew are such tards these days - sigh.
    Wish I could help, but this website stuff was not the sort of IT I did.
    2016 Challenger Hellcat, Max Steel/Blk - A8 trans, Navi, C Fiber Stripes
    2018 Durango R/T, Vice White/Blk, Tow, Blacktop pkg, Perf Tires
    2017 Honda Accord Touring V6, Basque Red Pearl/Ivory

GONE:
    2003.5 G35s Caribbean Blue - Prem, Wood, Spoiler
    2009 G37 Vert Athens Blue/Bone - Prem, Sport, Nav
    2016 Mustang GT Prem, Guard/Ebony - Roush SC +++ ** Lmn Law 1200 mi
    2009 M45s Obsidian/Graphite - Sport, Tech, Adv Tech, Wood, Spoiler
    2007 Titan LE Crew Deep Water Blue
    2002 Q45s Desert Platinum

Do u know anyone?

I am told there is a way to do it thats not that difficult ,but I am in the google help menu and all those links just seem to lead nowhere.
    It seems to affect almost all browers now.
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

Fred, I told you I would help you. But you need to take the first step. Once you have done this I am more than willing to help. This is a car forum with moderators that have not been around for years. Most post these days are in a gun forum. I put a ton of effort into the remodel for free. I engaged people on this site that do truly care. Their efforts to them felt wasted. This is why I don't want to be the sites tech guy. There are so many posts that get ignored this site cannot work. You fix the basics and I'll be happy to help you. You need to hook up with Facebook.

But again all you need to do is get a Gmail account, become a webmaster, ask for a review. I will help with any step in this process after you get a Gmail account.

I have a gmail account, I looked into the google "webmaster help page" but I didnt see any help there :(

It says to upload a HTML verification file to FA.
    I have the file but were do I upload it to FA?
    into a banner?

You need to put this into the root of the site. So when you login to the control panel you need to place this file into forum/ I believe. This site is combined with a couple of other sites but I think this to be correct. Then they will send you an email verifying they can see the file and give you access to tell them they are wrong. If you have an issue send the directory to email. Nothing more should be posted here.