The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: 2019 altima

Quote Originally Posted by rennie4 View Post
    Cars.com dealer review of 03 cars the court came in first the Camry came in third the Altima and 2nd. They actually liked the engine and transmission better than the court the combination of the two together they said was more responsive. They liked in cord interior a little better and felt like the Altima had a little bit cheap interior though they did say that the Altamont gets better when you get in the Hyatt rims which it does the SV trim has plastic by your knees but the SR has leather as well as the SL and platinum editions I believe and lower on the dash it's hard in the SV but soft in the other models. They tested a Camry XLE in this one LOL.

https://youtu.be/eb0bCBne9lk
    Yeah, from the looks of it, the SV gets hard plastic on the lower dash and there's no leather wrapped knee padding. I wonder if the SR has a hard lower dash too, despite having the leather knee pads.
    My Opin.

Former: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE Sedan 6MT [Totaled :( ]
    Current: 2013 Infiniti G37S 6MT Sedan

This is a clip of both engines acceleration from just putting your foot down on the pedal. Notice how it's shifting. It's only shifting because they didn't break torque it to get the best launch otherwise it would have not shifted it would have just went to Red Line and both engines

https://youtu.be/_asACNXJ0po

I am warming up to this car
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

Quote Originally Posted by palmerwmd View Post
    I am warming up to this car
    It doesn't look bad.
    "It's 106 miles to Chicago, we've got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses." They're not gonna catch us. We're on a Mission from God. Hit it.

From the book of 1 Avalonians: Thou shalt not park a Nissan Maxima in thine driveway and thou shalt not have any gods before Toyotathon.

The new Altima looks like a sales flop. Sad, but predictable. In November it was (rounding) 1. Camry 24k, 2. Accord 23k, 3. Altima 12k. Sales are down 37% over the OUTGOING model!

And Nissan sales as a whole were down 19%.

Infiniti was up as the QX50 is finally taking off. But all their sedans and coupe combined barely break 3k so expect them all to be discontinued unless the new CEO is REALLY something special.

Seems the market has had enough of Nissan's screwing around with mediocre-to-bad products. I saw this coming in when the last Altima and Q50 launches were colossal disasters and they successfully screwed up the bread-and-butter models of both brands. They had to be perfect from that point on and they just don't have it in them.
    Last edited by JayG35; 12-08-2018 at 05:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JayG35 View Post
    The new Altima looks like a sales flop. Sad, but predictable. In November it was (rounding) 1. Camry 24k, 2. Accord 23k, 3. Altima 12k. Sales are down 37% over the OUTGOING model!

And Nissan sales as a whole were down 19%.

Infiniti was up as the QX50 is finally taking off. But all their sedans and coupe combined barely break 3k so expect them all to be discontinued unless the new CEO is REALLY something special.

Seems the market has had enough of Nissan's screwing around with mediocre-to-bad products. I saw this coming in when the last Altima and Q50 launches were colossal disasters and they successfully screwed up the bread-and-butter models of both brands. They had to be perfect from that point on and they just don't have it in them.
    -_- really. 1 month and its a flop...

Infiniti sales were up. I don't know how you can spin that to be bad. Who cares what sold the most... sales were up. And then we have the leap that the cars will be discontinued... I quit there.
    Last edited by NissLover; 12-10-2018 at 02:23 PM.
    My Opin.

Former: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE Sedan 6MT [Totaled :( ]
    Current: 2013 Infiniti G37S 6MT Sedan

So now you are the voice of reason? I'm ok with that I think.

It's hard to determine if the Altima is a sales flop already LOL. The Altima for 2018 barely had any Altimas left during that transition period. Many dealers did not have a good amount of 2019 Altimas up until about just two weeks ago and even then they were just getting one deal a lots the all Drive model. I have seen a few ultimate driving around now compared to before. We will see what happens with December sales. I bet they will be higher. On a side note my mom just got a 2018 Nissan Rogue SL and gray or is it gun metallic? It has the panoramic sunroof along with the pro pilot assist. The old Rogue that she had it has been laid to rest.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345