The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 2019 altima

Other features

This altima jas heads up display power folding outside mirror and dual sunroof.

https://youtu.be/GsW73qwE7PI

They compare the old and new.

Quote Originally Posted by rennie4 View Post
    This altima jas heads up display power folding outside mirror and dual sunroof.

https://youtu.be/GsW73qwE7PI

They compare the old and new.
    Says the video has been removed by the user...
    My Opin.

Former: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE Sedan 6MT [Totaled :( ]
    Current: 2013 Infiniti G37S 6MT Sedan

Youre right i just saw that but it was working. There are multiple videos online 2 watch though. Thats just 1 out of many. My co worker just got the awd platinum altima in gun metallic and my sister just got a fwd sr in silver!

Sales results for the Altima in December seems to be good but not great but did anyone see the results Infiniti QX60? It sold more than the Pathfinder LOL

Quote Originally Posted by rennie4 View Post
    Sales results for the Altima in December seems to be good but not great but did anyone see the results Infiniti QX60? It sold more than the Pathfinder LOL
    Yeah, hopefully the Altima picks up this year and at leasts averages out to 20k a month. The Accord is just starting get a grasp on some decent sales numbers. It's not easy for any sedans, which is sad. I did get to see one up close on the road, the car has a very nice stance and is really sharp. The whole "low and wide" thing isn't just a marketing ploy.

And yeah, this is the second month that the QX60 had very high sales compared to its usual numbers. Nov 2018 it sold over 5k and last month over 7k. In the early months of QX50 sales Infiniti noted that the QX60 was benefitting from the increased traffic from the QX50... so I wonder if thats still the case... people are coming in to look at the QX50 but leave with a QX60... Though the QX50 is doing decent, I feel like it should have the sales numbers that the QX60 is experiencing at the moment. Also, Infiniti made it a point that they were going to go easy with incentives on the QX50, so maybe people are coming in for the QX50 but dealers are diverting those looking for deals to the QX60. Who knows.

Also have been seeing more QX50s on the road and it really has presence on the road! I especially love the dark blue with the Essential dark gray wheels.
    Last edited by NissLover; 01-04-2019 at 12:51 PM.
    My Opin.

It seemingly "whooped" the Camry...

Also it made Automobile Mag's All-Start list. They admitted they didn't think much of if to start but spending more time with it, it slowly rose to fame among staff...
    https://www.automobilemag.com/news/2...l-stars-winner
    My Opin.

Nice to see Motortrend not needlessly rip on Nissan
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

Quote Originally Posted by palmerwmd View Post
    Nice to see Motortrend not needlessly rip on Nissan
    ...and then they pit against a Blazer and claim it handles better than the Altima...
    My Opin.

Real funny because they said its would b slower around a winding track or something but the Altima has a higher skid pad and was quicker around the cones lmfao..

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456