The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: To the membership

To the membership

I have enjoyed freshalloy and learned much because of its membership.

My participation has been limited for two reasons.

First, the matter of family health keeps me quite occupied with little time for other things.

Second, it has always been difficult for me to log on to this site; lately, even more so because my malware software often stops my access to freshalloy. I have tried using different computers with other protective software installed and have gotten the same results.

I will continue to access freshalloy whenever I have the time.

Best wishes to all and stay safe!
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”

carbuff:

Thank you so much for your loyalty over the years.
    It has been a great joy to communicate with you.

Sadly I do not have the financial resources it takes to hire a team and put in the hours to fix our script that flags many browers and security programs.
    As long as this is not fixed we will see minimal traffic.

I have decided I will not shut off the server as at this point it costs me almost nothing to keep up.. but sadly until someone can fix we will have only the most minimal traffic. :(
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

One of the lasting benefits interacting with others who share passion for endeavors such as gun handling is that admirable people come into our lives. You are one of those who has earned my admiration and respect.

I thank you for providing so much of your gun handling experiences in a way that has never demeaned those who have less knowledge.

The threads and postings you have made have enhanced the quality of this site to a very high level.
    “The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government.”

Thank you for your kind words carbuff!
    I also very much enjoyed your company and the fine friends many of us made on here.
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,