The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site

Thread: New Q50 Ad

New Q50 Ad

I thought this was pretty funny... using the SUV craze to promote a sedan. Lol

2 things I think could have made this better:

1. They should have featured both the Q50 and Q60 Red Sport 400. The Q60 could use some promotional love.
    2. It would have been nice if they would have transitioned to the car carving some mountain roads when they said they make "not SUVs"

Overall I think it is pretty clever ad and the Q50 is aging damn well. The car still looks good!
    My Opin.

Former: 2007 Nissan Altima 3.5SE Sedan 6MT [Totaled :( ]
    Current: 2013 Infiniti G37S 6MT Sedan

Definitely a step in the right direction.
    Actually its pretty sweet ad that appeals to enthusiasts.. one of the best angles they can use
    "In the end we all just play the roles given us... Sometimes they dont fit so well,... but I guess we make do."

Dont forget MultiMedia forums!!
    http://www.freshalloy.com/forumdisplay.php/55-Multi-Media-Forum

2x91,92,94 Q45s, 2x 350Z, 1x 240SX w/ SR20DET, 1x Sentra SER SPEC-V, 2k2 Maxima, 2x03 G35, 09 Maxima, 2k2 Maxima, 2015 XTerra, 2005 Xterra, 2012 Pathfinder,

Lol they only make 3 "not SUVs" and one of them has not been redesigned in a decade. Industry scuttlebutt indicates that it won't be redesigned either, but dropped. The next Q50 is supposed to be FWD. Q60's future is uncertain.

Try harder, Infiniti. It's obvious that this is yet another deceptive campaign to fool low-information consumers into thinking that Infiniti gives an att's rass about enthusiasts. Those days ended in 2013.

Check Infiniti's Facebook posts. Most of the comments are from people even more disillusioned and pissed at the brand than me. I give Infiniti credit for not deleting the comments that expose them for tossing out their performance and enthusiast design philosophy.