The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: July Tampa Meet

Re: July Tampa Meet

got bored today...and thought i might lighten up the thread [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] only 1 week! w00t!

**DONOTDELETE**

Updated the website with a NEED HELP section. Needing help in a few areas, if anyone's interested in arriving early to help out, please refer to -

http://www.lostprojects.com/need_help.htm

**DONOTDELETE**

Paul,

Was in Daytona like I told you, spending time with the family. Called your house and left messages. E-mail me privately.

I didn't RSVP for the "help" section Ian, but I told you that I would be there relatively early so i canhelp in any way I can bro.....jjst let me know what I can do..

--Bill

**DONOTDELETE**

Bill, I already told you man! You will be the parking attendent! It's your job to park all the cars nice and pretty for the photo shoot. OH, what photo shoot are my talking about, well, just to let everyone know, a magazine call Makes and Models will be covering the entire event. You can see their mag at any bookstore in Florida.

[ 06-29-2002, 08:55 AM: Message edited by: Lost Projects ]

Originally posted by Lost Projects:
    Bill, I already told you man! You will be the parking attendent! It's your job to park all the cars nice and pretty for the photo shoot. OH, what photo shoot are my talking about, well, just to let everyone know, a magazine call Makes and Models will be covering the entire event. You can see their mag at any bookstore in Florida.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]That is soooooo cool!!! Magazine coverage WOO-HOO!
    If only my car will be done in time. My body shop takes forever. Car is 2 weeks overdue and the meet is a couple days away. I'm crossing my fingers. They say Tuesday or Wednesday, will see about that. Bill I'm gonna need your help making her look all pretty for the meet.

Fine with me Ian....no problem with that in the least. The magazine coverage sounds like an interesting aspect too....very cool indeed.

...and yes, Kyle I of course will help you with whatever you need to finish up before the meet goes down.....for a small price of course, but hey, I;m there for ya [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

-Bill

Ohh crap...
    Im gonna have to haul *** with my front bumper paint job.. I cant have no more pictures with my fugged up bumper with my falling off bra on there..
    My car looks like a dirty slut [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Speaking of my bumper, anyone know how to get it off a 98?
    I have no idea how to get it off, and its not like Im gonna spraypaint it on the car [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But man.. I sure do have my work cutout for me...

-Ed

Originally posted by Una:
    Ohh crap...
    Im gonna have to haul *** with my front bumper paint job.. I cant have no more pictures with my fugged up bumper with my falling off bra on there..
    My car looks like a dirty slut [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Speaking of my bumper, anyone know how to get it off a 98?
    I have no idea how to get it off, and its not like Im gonna spraypaint it on the car [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

But man.. I sure do have my work cutout for me...

-Ed
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Try private messaging Troy (YellowS14) he says it's easy.

**DONOTDELETE**

STOP FUKIN RAINING!!!!

Originally posted by Ballistic-Mobile.com:
    STOP FUKIN RAINING!!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]damn right!!! geeeez

the rain makes for good dori [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

ill be dere with Chef (black b14 ga16det)
    and if i can ill bring sabri (b13 gti-r swap) but his car is out right now. look for me with chef or in an 2001 altima se (nasty tan color)

" I can see clearly now the rain is gone...."

....c'mon evrybody now!!!!!

" I can se all stankin a$$ Hondas that are in my way"........

LOL...hahahaha

-Bill

[ 06-30-2002, 05:45 PM: Message edited by: HondakillaS14 ]

Originally posted by TheCarey:
    the rain makes for good dori [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]

ill be dere with Chef (black b14 ga16det)
    and if i can ill bring sabri (b13 gti-r swap) but his car is out right now. look for me with chef or in an 2001 altima se (nasty tan color)
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial[/img]Sweet, you coming Carey? I havn't seen you since the last time we went rain drifting hehe..

Yes....Yes....TheTraitor will be out

And ill be bringing Chef...maybe ill drive &gt; [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE**

does any body know where are meeting ate i have to work untill 5 let me know please thank you denny S13 nos

**DONOTDELETE**

e mail att dennygreen656@msn.com [img]images/icons/confused.gif[/img]

I WANT MY CAR BACK ALREADY!!!! 2 FRIGGIN MONTHS!!!

Sat Jul 06:
    Isolated T-Storms 88/73 40%

Sun Jul 07:
    Scattered T-Storms 89/73 40%

That ladies & gentlemen is the forecast for our event: I hope my 8hr trip is worth it - it will be regardless of weather!
    Worstcase scenario: we invade a parking garage & celebrate there [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast