The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infiniti Navigation System: Latest Nav CDs & System Upgrades

I purchased an 01 I30t and the nav disc is for map4. I live in zone 9 but mainly travel the eastern seaboard. Is it possible to find a disc that is compatible w/ the infi sys that covers the US.

does anone have mca 7,8 & 9 version 5.5 if some contact me at davidowens25@msn.com

Angry navigation cd's

I really need navigational CD's for all zones, A while back someone broke into my infiniti 2002 Qx4 and stole all of my Cd's > I need to replace them somehow.In anyone can help,please respond.Email if needed rjgiza@comcast.net

Smile interested in navigation cds

Quote Originally Posted by simon151
    I have mca 7,8,and 9, all version 5.2 for sale.
    I would like a price for each CD for sale.I'm trying to replace my cd's that have been stolen.Thanks Bob (rjgiza@comcast.net)

What Zone?

Just bought a 2003 G35...how do I determine my zone?

Talking Anyone have the latest MCA 2 disc?

I just recently bought a 2001 Infiniti I30t and it didn't come with a navigation disc! = (

I was wondering if anyone has the MCA2 disc that I can get a copy of or something? I would offer to trade one, but I dont have any!

Thanks!

Josh

i have 5.5 version cds for navigation but i need the 5.5 program does anyone want to do some trading? i have map 6 and 9. i bought these and didnt no you had to get the upgraded program cd too. i have Qx4 please email me here teresajo

Was wondering if anyone has a copy of the MCA 2 navigation cd? I have 9, 8, 7, 3 and 1 if anyone needs them. I really only need MCA 2 since that is where I live. Sorry for bringing up an old thread, but it's one of the few threads that I can find on this subject. Thanks.

Any interest in selling MCA 7 CD?

Just bought used QX4 w/ MCA 6.
    Thanks
    Andy

Nav CD

i have # 8 from original 2002 QX4. need # 7 for New England
    They are $120.00 new at Navteq website and they are more up to date.
    Happy to sell you my #8 for 50.00
    thanks
    andy

Looking for 2001 QX4 Nav CD for Florida

Trusting this thread is still breathing ... hopefully someone knows a source for the Nav CD's for the QX4 2001 ... I still have mine and it's going strong, just need the Nav CD's.

Thanks all.

You can get them here for $120, prob. cheaper if you search eBay ..............

http://infiniti.navigation.com/produ...InfinitiNA/USD
    2016 Challenger Hellcat, Max Steel/Black - A8 trans, Navi, C Fiber Stripes
    2018 Durango R/T - Ord 8/23 - Vice White/Black, Tow, Blacktop pkg, Perf Tires

2009 G37 Vert Athens Blue/Bone - Prem, Sport, Nav - FOR SALE !!

2003.5 G35s Caribbean Blue - Prem, Wood, Spoiler

GONE:
    2016 Mustang GT Prem, Guard/Ebony - Roush SuperCharger & loads more ** Lmn Law 1200 mi
    2009 M45s Obsidian/Graphite - Sport, Tech, Adv Tech, Wood, Spoiler
    2007 Titan LE Crew Deep Water Blue
    2002 Q45 Desert Platinum - Sport Pkg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12