The Nissan and Infiniti Enthusiasts Site
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FreshAlloy Club 350z PROJECT...

Re: FreshAlloy Club 350z PROJECT...

Oh sorry.
    SEMA is a good promo area.
    Can we vote for an official FA model?
    We can put those "Hot Chicks" threads to use.

Bring that thing to JGTC in December!

I want that paint job...

Bring that thing to JGTC in December!

I want that paint job...
    Give me more info on the JGTC. If I'm going to be there, I need to put it on the event calendar in the proposal I'm sending out.

go to jgtcusa.com

its the first time well get to see Nissans Japanese racing teams.500hp TTZ's Vs. V8 supras TT v6 NSX's and some Eurotrash thrown in for fun. (why does the spacebar erase stuff?)

I wish they'd come last year so we could see the R34's.

nice....keep it up.

Does the Z33 hear footsteps? Maybe some VVL-B13 pitter-patter?

LOL. More like "Va-REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE".

We'll have an event sometime next year, when a few more of the project car is sorted out, like a time shoot-out thing.

I'm going to have to lose some major weight on the 350Z though. That's going to kill it in the corners.

i'm travelling from NY to Fontana, CA for the JGTC. It is definitely a good place to showcase the car, as there are expected to be well over 25,000 spectators and a plethora of vendors. I'm pretty sure that present and future sponsors will be happy if you showcase the car there, as there may be an opportunity for televesion advertising for them if your car appears on one of the numerous tv stations covering the event. It would be great to see the project car there. Hope to see you there and goodluck.

Got some suggestions for some parts to consider.

Suspension: JIC Magic
    Wheels: Axis
    Forced Induction: Vortech, HKS
    Pulleys: Unorthodox Racing
    Cold Air: AEM
    Oil Pan Spacer Kit: Jim Wolf Technology

Also, might want to take a look at what Sport Compact Car is doing with their project 350z. You might be able to get some ideas/advice from them.

Also, might want to take a look at what Sport Compact Car is doing with their project 350z. You might be able to get some ideas/advice from them.
    Great ideas. We've already secured AEM and DC sports as a sponsor, and this weekend I will be putting in the AEM intake, DC Sports header and exhaust, and the B&M Precision short shift kit on the car. Wheels have been secured as well, just received a set of BBS RGRs (19"x8.5" et 18 front, 19"x9.5" et 22 rear), just awaiting BStone to ship me the new tires to go on the car!

Also forgot to mention, the graphics are going on the car next week. I may finally have actual photos of the car I can post. Future updates will be posted in the members pages when you log on as a FAC member.

RE: BBS RGRs--I have these on my other car and they're simply the best wheels on the market. Ultra strong, exceptionally lightweight, and gorgeous, classy design to boot...I weighed the 19"x8.5" rims and they weight a scanty 20 lbs! That's lighter than most cast 17" rims.

Any reason why you're recommending the JIC Magic over other brands? Is there any specific features that the JIC product has over others, say, like TEIN? Lightweight? Adjustibility?

I don't know too much about suspension but I threw out JIC Magic as an option. Comparing the JIC Magic FLT-A2 and the TEIN Flex:

JIC Magic front/rear spring rates: 10kg/12kg
    TEIN front/rear spring rates: 12kg/12kg

Also I believe the JICs are 15 way adjustable and the TEINs are 16 way adjustable. JIC also has other suspension stuff for the 350z like strut tower bars, rear camber adjustable links, and rear traction rods. Like I said I don't know too much about suspension so here are links on the JIC Magic FLT-A2 and the TEIN Flex damper kit

I don't know too much about suspension but I threw out JIC Magic as an option. Comparing the JIC Magic FLT-A2 and the TEIN Flex:

JIC Magic front/rear spring rates: 10kg/12kg
    TEIN front/rear spring rates: 12kg/12kg

Also I believe the JICs are 15 way adjustable and the TEINs are 16 way adjustable. JIC also has other suspension stuff for the 350z like strut tower bars, rear camber adjustable links, and rear traction rods. Like I said I don't know too much about suspension so here are links on the JIC Magic FLT-A2 and the TEIN Flex damper kit
    Thanks!

Here is what we did for our 350Z:
    http://www.jtuned.com/content/templa...1&zoneid=1

black02g...where in san diego are you? we're in kearny mesa.

Chris

how do we get to come?

i GOTTA see this.

Especially being there my two favorite car companies

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12